• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
since im being called out personally! i realize its a game but its called "immersion"! a concept that good games (likes their counterpart books and TV) can bring those who become invested in the story and can see themselves as the MC! thats often why these titles have a faceless protagonist and are viewed from the point of view of the protagonist! this is an aspect that the developer uses to create a sense of "being there" and it makes the player feel like theyre in the shoes of the MC so you become attached to characters and even feel like theyre "your" girls or "your" best friend!
And we have all seen, many times, what happens when immersion and self-insertion goes too far. They seem to take every plot point they don't like as a personal affront because they identify with the MC to an arguably unhealthy level.

Some of them seek to transcend "Karenism," and seem closer to Stephen King's unhealthily immersive character, Annie Wilkes.
im gonna drop some more big vocabulary words on ya so follow along... its called escapism! sure we can establish between it and reality becase when we're in reality we have to deal with people who dont understand that games and "adult games" especially are all about fantasy! theres so many games out there where you can do stuff you could never do in real life for the simple fact that it would land you in jail or cause some other consequence that isnt there in a game because its a "fantasy"!
Well, some of use don't fantasize about things that would put us in jail in real life.
i never said anything against the way you play your game! if you wanna get cucked... if you want to do odd things with who knows what... i dont care! i simply stated that "i dont like to share" and thats my preference! im not knockin your preference! i like one thing and you like another... thats it! all stop! theres nothing else to it! we dont have to go around being the kink police to make sure everyone has the same kinks! no bro! that would be boring as fuck and we would all be some damn robots runnin around the world with our thumbs up our ass! anyway... this is of course my opinion and until we are living in the time of regulated thought and it being made criminal to speak your mind, im gonna put mine out there! you can take it or leave it!
You say you are not knocking others' preferences, but you do kink shame by accusing people who don't your preferences as "cucks." You know as well as we do that that is used as a derogatory term, just another term to accuse someone of being "less of a man," like earlier accusations of homosexuality as a put-down. Then just like certain politicians in the US, as soon as you're called on it, you claim that YOU are the victim.

From some points of view, a man who has no problem with their partners exploring is not a weak man, he's actually one who has more trust in his own strength, and the strength of his relationships to not feel threatened. From the perspective of many of us, those who insist that their LI's just wait on their shelf like a doll is a sign of insecurity in relationships. Perhaps having a fantasy of multiple passive LIs is the result of bad real life experiences, so I try not to be too judgmental, except when they are trying pressure a developer into following THEIR fantasy and none other.
Filius All movies should be the way I want them to be.png

Reactions: torresm

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
And we have all seen, many times, what happens when immersion and self-insertion goes too far. They seem to take every plot point they don't like as a personal affront because they identify with the MC to an arguably unhealthy level.

Some of them seek to transcend "Karenism," and seem closer to Stephen King's unhealthily immersive character, Annie Wilkes.

Well, some of use don't fantasize about things that would put us in jail in real life.

You say you are not knocking others' preferences, but you do kink shame by accusing people who don't your preferences as "cucks." You know as well as we do that that is used as a derogatory term, just another term to accuse someone of being "less of a man," like earlier accusations of homosexuality as a put-down. Then just like certain politicians in the US, as soon as you're called on it, you claim that YOU are the victim.

From some points of view, a man who has no problem with their partners exploring is not a weak man, he's actually one who has more trust in his own strength, and the strength of his relationships to not feel threatened. From the perspective of many of us, those who insist that their LI's just wait on their shelf like a doll is a sign of insecurity in relationships. Perhaps having a fantasy of multiple passive LIs is the result of bad real life experiences, so I try not to be too judgmental, except when they are trying pressure a developer into following THEIR fantasy and none other.
i was told by the dev to keep the convo here aimed at the game so im not gonna touch on each issue here but simply state that i think you missed the part at the bottom that stated that it was my opinion! if you disagree with it thats fine! people are allowed to have different opinions and fetishes! i also never told the dev anything about having to cater to my tastes alone! thank you for your constructive criticism of my opinion and i can understand your stance on some things but will have to tastefully state that i disagree with others! thank you and have a good day!

Reactions: Eunoian and Gojii

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Cryoxxx - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bse

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I suspect RenPy's GPU acceleration isn't that good, it still requires a good CPU for video decoding and that's what causes poor performance for some people. Try pressing Shift+G and playing around with the render options, see if you can find one that works better for you than the default one.

Reactions: Bse and Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I suspect RenPy's GPU acceleration isn't that good, it still requires a good CPU for video decoding and that's what causes poor performance for some people. Try pressing Shift+G and playing around with the render options, see if you can find one that works better for you than the default one.
Ok I'll try thanks

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So just played trough the latest update

What happend to the dragon queen ?if u asked her to join she accepts but if u choose to wrestle the gun out of the traitor hands and u exscape the dragon queen aint there

Also will there be like two paths ? accepting the evil route or the good route ?

name

Mar 8, 2017
Threesomes Poll: Noel Edition for all patrons: or

Who on the Agni do you want to bring into the bedroom with her the most?
should be Claremont, since the two of them are good friends and a threesome with them has been teased for a while

Reactions: AKSHAN and torresm

nikkib

Mar 31, 2023
really good game, keep up the good work. probably the most ive ever been invested in a story from a game like this and the VN mode was nice, looking forward to more content in the future :p

• Star-struck
Reactions: cryoxxx

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
I have no idea how it could happen, but it would be great if eventually the MC would be able somehow to capture Kali and then over time dominate her until she completely surrenders herself to him. But I feel like any effort for something like that would be completely unrealistic and forced. Would she ever let herself be alone with him again? Could they ever get through any protections / soldiers she has to kidnap her? I don't see how. And forcing that in the story just because is something I definitely don't want.
Yeah we can't let that one ruin the current story I suppose Nix is enough.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah we can't let that one ruin the current story I suppose Nix is enough.
I mean, if Cryoxxx somehow pulls a rabbit out of his ass hat, that would be amazing. But I'm definitely with you on this one. We likely will just need to accept that she's gone for good (other than as a villain maybe here or there).

Reactions: cgehunter
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes