S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The game is interesting, at first I liked this game very much, because of Lym and Zara (dragon mommy). But the more I play the more I notice that mc has completely forgotten that Lym is his partner.. and best friend. The MC hides everything from her, dont spend much time with her, tells her nothing. It irritates me a lot.
+ since we had our first sex with her, we have almost no sex scenes with her. She prefers to masturbate alone (+ playing with her toys) instead of going to mc. And the MC prefers to stick to annoying Nyx all the time. (of course.. she's a little better when we dominate her)

Too little Zara. She is one of the best Li in the game and we have so little content with her.
Honestly I think Lym is only there to check off the Childhood Friend trope checkbox. Neither Dev nor MC seem to really care about her or respect her at all.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Honestly I think Lym is only there to check off the Childhood Friend trope checkbox. Neither Dev nor MC seem to really care about her or respect her at all.
Which is one of the most underutilized aspect of a genuinely well made game. Lym is perfect for being the harem member who is populating the stars for him. Could be perfect for wholesome intimacy for MC to confide in.... but its the opposite. If you do the date at the start its an absolute disconnect how the content is through most of the game.

Reactions: Qmil679

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Which is one of the most underutilized aspect of a genuinely well made game. Lym is perfect for being the harem member who is populating the stars for him. Could be perfect for wholesome intimacy for MC to confide in.... but its the opposite. If you do the date at the start its an absolute disconnect how the content is through most of the game.
Yea, I'm not holding my breath for anything wholesome or sweet or kind or respectful with Lym any time soon. MC needs to have some respect beaten into him. Lym deserves so much better than MC.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Yea, I'm not holding my breath for anything wholesome or sweet or kind or respectful with Lym any time soon. MC needs to have some respect beaten into him. Lym deserves so much better than MC.
Am I getting a weird vibe (not fully caught up) that this game is more corruption focused than anything? The Saeko thing was a total turnoff for me, and it almost feels like some of the content is just prodding what the playerbase will accept being added into the game.

Like there's so much content it feels like a lot of content creep (sheer number of fetishes) driving the plot than a story which is trending a bit away from harem with what I'm reading with this stuff with LIs now not being exclusive to MC seemingly on the way? I'm trying to figure out if fatigue is making me misread Vann possibly being grated access to LIs being added? (If not it kind of negates earlier prior post...mostly).

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Am I getting a weird vibe (not fully caught up) that this game is more corruption focused than anything? The Saeko thing was a total turnoff for me, and it almost feels like some of the content is just prodding what the playerbase will accept being added into the game.

Like there's so much content it feels like a lot of content creep (sheer number of fetishes) driving the plot than a story which is trending a bit away from harem with what I'm reading with this stuff with LIs now not being exclusive to MC seemingly on the way? I'm trying to figure out if fatigue is making me misread Vann possibly being grated access to LIs being added? (If not it kind of negates earlier prior post...mostly).
So far, the only corruption has been the loss of of innocence and purity kind. Not the eventual mind break and degradation kind. Or with the choices I've played anyway. Pretty sure you're able to rape or allow the rape of one of the LIs by a different LI but I avoided it so I don't know all the details. (It's Nyx using her magic to rape the assasin girl in the brig to torture answers out of her, but that's all I know)

As for the harem thing, it's still pretty much trending toward harem, being able to date multiple people all at the same time without problems, the issue that many people are freaking out about is that MC can be Bisexual. There are two male potential LIs both of unspecified sexuality, I'm assuming from context they're both bisexual too.

So, one of the Male potential LIs in particular people is being forced on the player in terms of joining the crew, people are afraid that this means he'll have interaction with the girls.

Personally, I'm a bisexual, so I'm probably going to have both guys in my mixed harem. As for the other guys interacting with the girls? I don't think it's going to be an issue. There's nothing saying that even if we ourselves date him, that any of the girls, or indeed the other guy, will have any interest in him sexually or otherwise.. we'll probably be offered a double male threesome involving either or both of the guys at some point, but it'll be optional if it ever happens.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Because being a focus of one of the major plots throughout the game and having to experience the biggest amount of character growth in the entire game means that I don't like her.

She has hours of content devoted to her and her development. Her story is now at the tipping point where she has to make up her mind about what she wants to do, who she wants to be. If you want a one dimensional childhood friend with nauseating saccharine content, you're not gonna find that here.

Please do not insult me by saying I don't care or respect her as a character -spit-

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Because being a focus of one of the major plots throughout the game and having to experience the biggest amount of character growth in the entire game means that I don't like her.

She has hours of content devoted to her and her development. Her story is now at the tipping point where she has to make up her mind about what she wants to do, who she wants to be. If you want a one dimensional childhood friend with nauseating saccharine content, you're not gonna find that here.

Please do not insult me by saying I don't care or respect her as a character -spit-
Ok, fine, maybe you do like her character. But you can't tell me MC has any respect for her. She constantly gets treated like a child, "oh you're so sweet innocent and pure, I'm going to lie to your face and trust a complete stranger over you about important decisions, both don't worry it's because I love you too much to let you make your own decisions or to treat you like an adult in case you have to beome harder or more mature".

Maybe you're not intending to write things like this, but that's how it's coming across.

I'm not asking for " a one dimensional childhood friend with nauseating saccharine content", but I'm asking for her to be treated with respect by the person who claims to be her best friend and love her. As it stands it's a toxic friendship let alone a relationship.

And taking the false ending, how do we go from supposedly loving her and treating her with respect to treating her live a sex slave?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Ok, fine, maybe you do like her character. But you can't tell me MC has any respect for her. She constantly gets treated like a child, "oh you're so sweet innocent and pure, I'm going to lie to your face and trust a complete stranger over you about important decisions, both don't worry it's because I love you too much to let you make your own decisions or to treat you like an adult in case you have to beome harder or more mature".

Maybe you're not intending to write things like this, but that's how it's coming across.

I'm not asking for " a one dimensional childhood friend with nauseating saccharine content", but I'm asking for her to be treated with respect by the person who claims to be her best friend and love her. As it stands it's a toxic friendship let alone a relationship.

And taking the false ending, how do we go from supposedly loving her and treating her with respect to treating her live a sex slave?
Yes. Cap and Lym start off in the same place, but as time goes on, they each grow and react to the situation. Lym is oblivious and blinded by her idealistic view of the USF, while cap begins to see through the bullshit. If you paid more attention to the conversations between nyx and Cap about her, you would understand better why he's lying to her. Is he doing the right thing by hiding it all? Absolutely not(in my opinion), and Nyx is trying to make sure he reevaluates how he is treating her multiple times. She is a complex character in a complex situation and honestly one of my favorites to write.

If you aren't excited about the story of Lym potentially leaving the USF and the struggle she is going have about all she learned, then idk what to tell you

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
That she has a devoted (in a sense of strong loyalty/sense of fufillment being with him/etc) personality towards MC? Maybe this tipping point is that she will decide to stand by MC (leading to potential situations where she will willingly do these things rather than being brainwashed/corrupted into it. Making her a key pillar of the harem would be actually really good imo.

It doesnt have to be the "nauseating saccharine content" but maybe an eagerness to do things that she sees turns him on amplified by the serum?

As she's already used to not being "directly" stimulated as much in this point in the plot, but seeing him and/or aiding him in whichever paths the plot goes (more corruption focused or maybe something for the pregnancy fetish seeing him breed/creampie women be it herself or others becomes a fetish over time?)

Idk seeing a character in the harem that has a wholesome desire, lets say Lym loves him in a wholesome manner and "wants to be the mother of his children" since childhood, and the serum warps that a bit to where it the fantasies trend into "I don't mind if its me or not every time I want to see him breed someone and see the expression on his face." The delusions and masturbating bringing that out in her would be pretty damn good. (As I've cited I'm not fully through all of 4/4.1 content atm).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wiseold6996

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Threesomes Poll: Noel Edition for all patrons: or

Who on the Agni do you want to bring into the bedroom with her the most?
If Doc is back then 100% her. Best way to heal old wounds :WeSmart:
If not then either Zara or Nyx:
- With Zara, it will be a Learning Experience of things to come
- With Nyx I guess it would depend on the relationship but she'd be up for it either way

Lym and Syb should probably experience that together even if Noel could give them a nudge.
But yeah out of everyone Zara and the Ear Slu- Nyx would complement Noel better.

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
Yes. Cap and Lym start off in the same place, but as time goes on, they each grow and react to the situation. Lym is oblivious and blinded by her idealistic view of the USF, while cap begins to see through the bullshit. If you paid more attention to the conversations between nyx and Cap about her, you would understand better why he's lying to her. Is he doing the right thing by hiding it all? Absolutely not(in my opinion), and Nyx is trying to make sure he reevaluates how he is treating her multiple times. She is a complex character in a complex situation and honestly one of my favorites to write.

If you aren't excited about the story of Lym potentially leaving the USF and the struggle she is going have about all she learned, then idk what to tell you
Curious question, if Dragon mommy made it with them to the ship, did Juni and Ibel make it too?

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
0.4.2 Devlog 1 free for everyone to read: or

Hey everyone! With the completion of 0.4.1 I took a much needed vacation, (to play Baldur's Gate 3 with my wife!) but I have gotten back to work. I hope you all enjoyed the last update and that it adequately quenched your thirst for more OO! I thank you all for the support this past month!

IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED 0.4.1 STOP READING HERE. SPOILERS ARE NEXT

With the crazy events that unfolded, many questioned need to be answered in the next part of the story! One question that I've heard a lot deserves to be answered first here: if you are on their respected routes and you invited them to the Agni, Zara and An will be there waiting. Kommodoor Miu picked them up, and their introduction will be one of the first events of next update!
  • Outline complete
  • 8 new renders
  • lots of writing
  • 1 new event complete
  • 2 new outfits
  • 1 new environment
I'm still tackling some intense story points, but it feels great to be back on the Agni! I have been using most of my work time writing with little bits of art to break up the monotony. I am about 80% done with the first lewd scene. It's pretty beefy and lots of fun.

What's next? Continue writing. I have a lot planned including a satisfying end to the update, but the time needed to get there is still uncertain. I hope to gain a grasp on the timescale soon so I can better plan my time.

As always, thank you for the support!
WAIT YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT IF I CHOSE HIM I COULD'VE INVITED THE TWINK?! FUCKKKKK BRB

AT LEAST TELL ME THAT WE GET TO SEE ISHA AGAIN LATER ON :((((

• Haha
Reactions: Phase_01

vincent.dark

Dec 30, 2019
It has something to do with renpy 8. It was supposed to be fixed with renpy 8.03 but I guess it wasn't.

Let me know if you hear what this "magic code" was that the dev used.

I will do a lot of testing on different machines for next build and determine if I need to roll back to 7.5 or not.
I only had similar issues with Ripples and Monster College. Ripples has a fix with custom Ren'py lib/ and it also worked for Monster College. Yet here after applying the fix the game doesn't even start. Maybe you can at least look at the fix to figure out the idea.

I really want to play your game, but 2 FPS animations make it unplayable.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Zara with Noel is my dream

But i think is too early for Zara :cry:

Falbala123

Oct 16, 2018

That's good and all, but I have to support others on that. Sure it's hard to make every character even, and some going quick maybe won't have much later, but at this point of the game, I've found myself really... Don't know the word, let's say I just don't really care about Lym. I really liked her at first, but throughout the last chapters (since Zara I think ?) there hasn't been much to look upon. Sure she's there, she's always there, but at the same time it feels like she's here like a tapestry on a wall. It's "normal", "reassuring" somehow, but at the same time you'd notice her loss only if she disappeared.

And frankly, given the last interactions they got between her and our hero, I was under the assumption she was going to snap, slap and leave.

So I hope for more Lym content like everyone here o/. Let's stay positive yeah o/.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I really do think the crux of the issue is not Lym as a character but rather how the MC treats her. Kind of beating a dead horse at this point since it's all been said though. The MC is actively not letting her get her chance to shine. Is it annoying? Yes, but that's also an issue of personal preference. It's clear the dev is intentionally writing an MC with flaws and Lym is the one suffering most from them. I have voiced my disdain for him multiple times but I think it's silly to blame Cryoxxx as a developer for it. There's bad writing, and then there's writing you personally don't like. This falls into the latter imo. Opinions and such.

Lym has a lot going on as a character with both looking up to Momiji and wanting to set herself apart from her with her own accomplishments. Being a fresh-out-the-academy crew member (forgot what her actual role is tbh) and now having to deal with the newest plot developments should be huge for her character development as well. We just don't see it much, mostly because the MC essentially uses her as a fuckbuddy and nothing more. I like Lym a lot actually, so I want to see her reach those goals. A lot of people seem to feel the same too, and is probably why the MC pisses me (and others) off more than usual.

And frankly, given the last interactions they got between her and our hero, I was under the assumption she was going to snap, slap and leave.
This would have been great honestly. Got everything but the slap though.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Also, I think a Noel and Nyx threesome would probably pair the best. Would get my vote if I wasn't just a filthy pirate. Can't really go wrong with any pairing though honestly

Reactions: Assassini

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
I mean, it's gotta be Noel with someone else.
But nothing would surprise me sadly, I've seen how tasteless people are when it comes to voting for characters in other games.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
since im being called out personally! i realize its a game but its called "immersion"! a concept that good games (likes their counterpart books and TV) can bring those who become invested in the story and can see themselves as the MC! thats often why these titles have a faceless protagonist and are viewed from the point of view of the protagonist! this is an aspect that the developer uses to create a sense of "being there" and it makes the player feel like theyre in the shoes of the MC so you become attached to characters and even feel like theyre "your" girls or "your" best friend!
And we have all seen, many times, what happens when immersion and self-insertion goes too far. They seem to take every plot point they don't like as a personal affront because they identify with the MC to an arguably unhealthy level.

Some of them seek to transcend "Karenism," and seem closer to Stephen King's unhealthily immersive character, Annie Wilkes.
im gonna drop some more big vocabulary words on ya so follow along... its called escapism! sure we can establish between it and reality becase when we're in reality we have to deal with people who dont understand that games and "adult games" especially are all about fantasy! theres so many games out there where you can do stuff you could never do in real life for the simple fact that it would land you in jail or cause some other consequence that isnt there in a game because its a "fantasy"!
Well, some of use don't fantasize about things that would put us in jail in real life.
i never said anything against the way you play your game! if you wanna get cucked... if you want to do odd things with who knows what... i dont care! i simply stated that "i dont like to share" and thats my preference! im not knockin your preference! i like one thing and you like another... thats it! all stop! theres nothing else to it! we dont have to go around being the kink police to make sure everyone has the same kinks! no bro! that would be boring as fuck and we would all be some damn robots runnin around the world with our thumbs up our ass! anyway... this is of course my opinion and until we are living in the time of regulated thought and it being made criminal to speak your mind, im gonna put mine out there! you can take it or leave it!
You say you are not knocking others' preferences, but you do kink shame by accusing people who don't your preferences as "cucks." You know as well as we do that that is used as a derogatory term, just another term to accuse someone of being "less of a man," like earlier accusations of homosexuality as a put-down. Then just like certain politicians in the US, as soon as you're called on it, you claim that YOU are the victim.

From some points of view, a man who has no problem with their partners exploring is not a weak man, he's actually one who has more trust in his own strength, and the strength of his relationships to not feel threatened. From the perspective of many of us, those who insist that their LI's just wait on their shelf like a doll is a sign of insecurity in relationships. Perhaps having a fantasy of multiple passive LIs is the result of bad real life experiences, so I try not to be too judgmental, except when they are trying pressure a developer into following THEIR fantasy and none other.
Filius All movies should be the way I want them to be.png

Reactions: torresm
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes