S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
For one, I'm pretty sure they just decided to rob him after he reached for his gun. Secondly that scene purely exists so that Vann can save you. It's a situation that was created in order to ingratiate Vann to us. It's part of the problem I have with Vann. None of the interactions with him feel organic. It feels like I'm being pandered to.
Very nearly everything else in the game is just as inorganic if you want to look at it that way.

We just happen to be made captain of a ship that will conveniently double as a very nice harem mansion.
Our female crew just happen to all be single.

And so on, remember this is a story that someone is telling. There's always going to be a degree of inorganic-ness to what's happening

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Dang sorry for giving captain a ship full of big-boobed hotties. I shouldn't have pandered to you with that! They should have all been grizzly military dudes blowing each other in the showers. Would have been much more organic :eek:
Only if he's known them his whole life, they're similar & they have a shared tragedy. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Fuck, I need to reassess my friends who I've only known for a short time, share no similarity with & certainly have no tragedy. Whatever bond I have with them is inorganic. :ROFLMAO:

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
i'm not asking you to be bros with Vann, and it's never been stated that Cap and Vann are bros. The whole introduction is tailor-made to show off who Vann is, not to force a bro on you. You'll eventually get to meet him for real and dive deeper into his backstory and to help him tackle his feelings for Noel. I've got a lot planned so it hurts just a bit that you are writing him off after 5 mins of conversation with him :eek:

Edit: I'll stop trying to defend my decisions now, lol

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Cap and Vann have no history, no similarities to bond over, no shared tragedy. There's no narrative reason why Vann should act like he does towards cap.
Being eskimo brothers doesn't count? One of my best friends to this day used to smash the girl that I was dating when I met him.
Have you? Friends don't typically pop into existence with a fully formed friendship. That happens over time building mutual trust, respect and affection.
So what's the problem with witnessing the beginning of their friendship, just like we've witnessed the beginning of most of the LI's relationship with the Captain?
Besides, it doesn't always take months to become friends with somebody. Just last weekend, I was at a local park doing batting practice with one of my kids, a guy spoke up giving my kid some suggestions. We talked a bit more later. Now, he's going camping with me and some of my buddies in a couple weeks. Boom! New friend.
One of the guys going camping with us. I met him at poker night several months ago. A bunch of us went to a bar the next night to watch a game. Dude is hilarious. He's all-in on the QAnon stuff, which I think is absolute horse shit, and told him as much. Next table over, a fight breaks out among belligerent randos in the bar. I'm trying to stay out it, but dudes keep falling into me. I push a guy off me, then return my attention to the game. The rando I pushed, still belligerent, decides to sucker punch me because alcohol. QAnon bro laid him out before I even knew what was happening. New friend.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
i'm not asking you to be bros with Vann, and it's never been stated that Cap and Vann are bros. The whole introduction is tailor-made to show off who Vann is, not to force a bro on you. You'll eventually get to meet him for real and dive deeper into his backstory and to help him tackle his feelings for Noel. I've got a lot planned so it hurts just a bit that you are writing him off after 5 mins of conversation with him :eek:

Edit: I'll stop trying to defend my decisions now, lol
That's what happens when people jump to conclusions, without all the information.
You could call that... umm, inorganic? Oh, the irony. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ok I just thought of a question that will probably annoy everyone who isn't also bisexual... and if it does they can fuck off :devilish:

Will Vann be a possible LI like An is?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I've got a lot planned so it hurts just a bit that you are writing him off after 5 mins of conversation with him :eek:
End of the day, it's just their (ill-founded) opinion.

But people should remember that opinions are like a penis.
It's perfectly fine to have one, even to take pride in it.
But when you get it out in public & start waving it about, it's inevitably going to be a problem.
Ok I just thought of a question that will probably annoy everyone who isn't also bisexual... and if it does they can fuck off :devilish:

Will Vann be a possible LI like An is?
Interesting thought...
I think he'll need those claws trimmed, before any handies! :eek:
Mind you, the girl in the bar's canines (felines? ;):ROFLMAO:) didn't cause any issues.

Reactions: S1nsational

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I felt it was pretty easy to connect with Vann as a character. The bar scene with him was great. I do think him joining the crew felt a little out of left field, wouldn't have minded getting a second moment with him expressing his interest and reasons instead of it just kind of happening. But at the end of the day I like the character so not a big deal.

This was basically my feelings towards him after the bar (real)
Bros.gif

dancewithpigs

Sep 2, 2017
There is no doubt "Oppai Odyssey" has one of the best stories in the F95 community. Hands down. (y)
The level of detail in its lore is on par with "Twisted Memories" by BaiBai. (Go check it out, you'll know what I'm talking about).
These two developers have writing gifts. This game definitely deserves more recognition and support.

This community knows most Adult VNs have one of the following major flaws:
1. Lots of sex scenes but no plot
2. Devs try to make plot interesting but it backfires as the plot becomes too convoluted and/or too illogical.

Cryoxxx however managed to put just the right amount of depth in the plot to make the story both captivating and also easy for the audience to follow along. And it's not your typical harem all-you-can-f*** buffet. This story is eye-catching. I'm invested.
Players like myself really appreciate when a game hits that fine balance between a great story and great sex scenes.
You can tell by how many fans keep asking for more updates. We want to play more. We want to know what happens next.

To be honest, I never expected such a quality piece of writing in an Adult VN. So kudos to Cryoxxx. Keep up the good work!
This is a fantastic game. I look forward to your next updates!

Reactions: Bill Temple

hwm

Oct 6, 2019
End of the day, it's just their (ill-founded) opinion.

But people should remember that opinions are like a penis.
It's perfectly fine to have one, even to take pride in it.
But when you get it out in public & start waving it about, it's inevitably going to be a problem.

Interesting thought...
I think he'll need those claws trimmed, before any handies! :eek:
Mind you, the girl in the bar's canines (felines? ;):ROFLMAO:) didn't cause any issues.
I just don't understand ppl sometimes. This is by far one of the better games on F95 or anywhere for that matter. After Vann saved his ass outside the bar he earned my respect. Now that doesn't mean I'm gonna share my women with him but as long as i have that option who freaking cares. I guess that old saying is true, "ya just can't please everyone". NOTE TO DEV: GREAT GAME, KEEP IT UP.

Reactions: whichone

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Dang sorry for giving captain a ship full of big-boobed hotties. I shouldn't have pandered to you with that! They should have all been grizzly military dudes blowing each other in the showers. Would have been much more organic :eek:
Well, now that you said that: Ranch Odyssey when? I already found the perfect intro song :KappaPride:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is a harem game , not a cuck one
Having a threesome isn't being cucked.
Polyamory isn't being cucked.

Falbala123, I think, made their comment in relation to my comment asking if Vann is going to be a possible Love Interest like An is.

If Vann becomes my boyfriend, I'm certainly not going to be against having threesomes with him and my girls. Assuming the girls are up for that.

There's nothing saying that even if we can date Vann ourselves, that any of the girls will want anything to do with him sexually or romantically.

Reactions: Dragon59

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Having a threesome isn't being cucked.
Polyamory isn't being cucked.

Falbala123, I think, made their comment in relation to my comment asking if Vann is going to be a possible Love Interest like An is.

If Vann becomes my boyfriend, I'm certainly not going to be against having threesomes with him and my girls. Assuming the girls are up for that.

There's nothing saying that even if we can date Vann ourselves, that any of the girls will want anything to do with him sexually or romantically.
Harem game = girls are ours and stop

In a harem game girls aren't shared with other men

Falbala123

Oct 16, 2018
Harem game = girls are ours and stop

In a harem game girls aren't shared with other men
If girls are mine to do as I please, I don't see a problem ordering them to fuck another person.
Do tell me about your double standard :)

S1nsational > Exactly about your comment, and my own tastes.
More persons -> more ahegao from our lover.
But that's just me and my weird brain, twenty years of hentai can create strange chemistry.

Reactions: Dragon59

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OppaiOdyssey-0.4.1a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: cryoxxx
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes