ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
Seems only I care about H-stuff in game.
Kudos to cryoxxx, overall this one of the best games out there. But, last h-scene, with Kari an Lym, was kinda short. It felt more like those generic once, with dev rushing through it as it it nothing, and it isn't h-game. It just felt, really short this time.
Still, ty for your work cryoxxx.

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
so what are the main differences between vn and sandbox mode? are they the same just different in how you get the scenes?

Reactions: cryoxxx

Blindshinigami86

Jan 11, 2020
Anyone else a lil annoyed by how the MC seems a lil dumb this update? He knows or at least has a general idea of the shit going on and is smart one second and a dumbass the second

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BTungsteno

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Decision? Read a few pages, nothing. Zara, invite to aboard the ship or leaver her behind? What did you decide?

Thanks.

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
so there seems to be a missing scene,right after getting Nyx and starting Lym's date it shows a blank screen with the text "act3_362" The first picture is the text right before the blank screen,also that blank screen also happened with Noel's introduction too. lymdate1.JPG lymdate2.JPG

Edit: started a new game to find the Noel blank screen and this time it says "engineering_prologue10 Capture.JPG

Last edited:

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Why would you leave an LI behind?
There was two options. Just wondering what others chose. Future events might become quite dangerous. Safety of Wife and unborn child should be highest priority. MC is already mixed up in some b a d "poop" and my get worse.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There was two options. Just wondering what others chose. Future events might become quite dangerous. Safety of Wife and unborn child should be highest priority. MC is already mixed up in some b a d "poop" and my get worse.
Chances are good if not high that her connection to us is known or will become known by the organization we're on the run from. They'd be an easy sitting target if we didn't take them with us. At least with us, they're in an armed and armored mobile fortress. This goes for all our lovers.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Chances are good if not high that her connection to us is known or will become known by the organization we're on the run from. They'd be an easy sitting target if we didn't take them with us. At least with us, they're in an armed and armored mobile fortress. This goes for all our lovers.
Yep. That's precisely why I took her aboard the ship. It could be a mistake (the Bellona was destroyed, ofc), but given calculations overall I think the ship is the safer choice. Most likely nobody buy Cryoxxx knows for sure, obviously. It was a calculated guess on my part.

Reactions: S1nsational

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
Just revert back if you don't end up liking the choice lol.
Chances are, you're missing out on a sex scene if you don't bring her along. It's not that complex.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just revert back if you don't end up liking the choice lol.
Chances are, you're missing out on a sex scene if you don't bring her along. It's not that complex.
The problem, if such it be, with such branching decisions, if that you often don't get to find out the consequences until much later. So you could end up having to go back trough a lot of content if you don't like happens, and that can end up taking a lot of time even if you skip through everything

Reactions: torresm

Falbala123

Oct 16, 2018
It doesn't look like so and well, given we couldn't send her a message...
Clermont and Nyx are my reasons for reading this story frankly x). Altough anyone grew on me, they're the best.

On a side note, I'm not sure pushing Alex's face deeper in the mud each time's gonna do good. I mean, ok he was a dickhead but jezz, where is this going.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It doesn't look like so and well, given we couldn't send her a message...
Clermont and Nyx are my reasons for reading this story frankly x). Altough anyone grew on me, they're the best.

On a side note, I'm not sure pushing Alex's face deeper in the mud each time's gonna do good. I mean, ok he was a dickhead but jezz, where is this going.
WE couldn't contact the doctor, but that's not to say our friend couldn't get in touch with them.

As for dunking on Alex, I'm not surprised. MC is pretty assholeish themself. Like I hate how Lyn gets treated by both MC and everyone else.

Reactions: Alandir
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes