DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Oppai Odyssey [v0.3.3] [Cryoxxx] ORIGINAL SIZE: 1.88GB

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX(660MB):
Compressed version for MAC (658MB):

PC version I did a playtest of about 5 minutes.
Mac version is untested.

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Every update is awesome cryoxxx :love:. It's nice that you added the sub route for Nyx, but I guess I stay on the dom route, it is more interesting with her powers. And please don't send Nyx to her planet :(. And I think we're getting rid of Alex completely in the next update. (I hope :LOL:)
Please spoil me how can I access that scene... Do I have to restart or is that route started on this update

DiGidro

Sep 28, 2018
So Alex just pushed commander, and commander swallow it: as friend and as higher rank officer?
If we talk as friends, i wanna choose to beat him up, really hard - for making sure that he understand we in army not a school.
If we talk as officer and subordinate, i wanna choose to put him down and arrest for kicked him out from crew.

Scene with "Tch" - so stupid, that better kicked out both of them.
Remember scene from ME 2 with Grunt? - you or making him understend of priority their misson, or kill him - that it.

Reactions: User1230

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Please spoil me how can I access that scene... Do I have to restart or is that route started on this update
If you take control after playing the new game in Nyx's room in the evening, a different "boobjob" scene comes. Nyx's obedient score also increases by 2.

Reactions: JenusKudo

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
If you take control after playing the new game in Nyx's room in the evening, a different "boobjob" scene comes. Nyx's obedient score also increases by 2.
I haven't played this update yet. And when playing last update, the first game I won, in second game I lost and ran away when she wanted to handcuff me. I hope it doesn't affect the route

Reactions: Byczer

Niafans

Mar 8, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
Exception: DirectSoundCreate: Unknown DirectSound error: 0x88890010

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Little Witch Academia Chamber of Time\Juegos\Roms\OppaiOdyssey-0.3.3-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Little Witch Academia Chamber of Time\Juegos\Roms\OppaiOdyssey-0.3.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 565, in main
renpy.display.core.Interface()
File "D:\Little Witch Academia Chamber of Time\Juegos\Roms\OppaiOdyssey-0.3.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1659, in __init__
renpy.audio.audio.init()
File "D:\Little Witch Academia Chamber of Time\Juegos\Roms\OppaiOdyssey-0.3.3-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 860, in init
renpysound.init(renpy.config.sound_sample_rate, 2, bufsize, False, renpy.config.equal_mono)
File "renpysound.pyx", line 383, in renpy.audio.renpysound.init
File "renpysound.pyx", line 98, in renpy.audio.renpysound.check_error

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
OppaiOdyssey 0.3.3
Wed May 12 11:12:32 2021
Help me

Frosty_Senpai

Jun 12, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Little Witch Academia Chamber of Time\Juegos\Roms\OppaiOdyssey-0.3.3-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Little Witch Academia Chamber of Time\Juegos\Roms\OppaiOdyssey-0.3.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 565, in main
renpy.display.core.Interface()
File "D:\Little Witch Academia Chamber of Time\Juegos\Roms\OppaiOdyssey-0.3.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1659, in __init__
renpy.audio.audio.init()
File "D:\Little Witch Academia Chamber of Time\Juegos\Roms\OppaiOdyssey-0.3.3-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 860, in init
renpysound.init(renpy.config.sound_sample_rate, 2, bufsize, False, renpy.config.equal_mono)
File "renpysound.pyx", line 383, in renpy.audio.renpysound.init
File "renpysound.pyx", line 98, in renpy.audio.renpysound.check_error

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
OppaiOdyssey 0.3.3
Wed May 12 11:12:32 2021
Help me
so thats where you hide your naughty games xD

p90nib

May 25, 2020
Thanks! I saw the scene but then for some reason scrolled back and selected the truth option... Used the above script and unlocked it without needing a new save.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
i tried it and it still comes out the same windows 10 64 bytes
"Unknown DirectSound error: 0x88890010" relates to your sound card or sound card driver having issues. Restarting computer or looking into your sound driver would be where I would start.

Reactions: Boldano

Ok_fine

Jan 21, 2019
Can someone provide a save file for android? I don't really wanna playthrough for the 4th time...

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes