Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Man this game got so much better compared to its first update.

Kudos to the dev! Hope we get new monster girls for every new planet we visit ahah.

Reactions: Arastorm

中野歌

Mar 18, 2021
Does anyone have a Full Save file? For some reason, after saving my game it deleted most of the events from Gallery, and i really don't wanna start over again to unlock them...

Reactions: AJBit

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
First time trying this game started a bit slow but got better and better, I like dragon girls ^^ But the best part for me was honestly the Cat-Tank, loved it ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: cryoxxx

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The Star Ocean series...
Many well made female characters, and a crappy storywriter. And the 5th one... forget it.
i liked the third one XD but give me a cute childhood friend(like Sophie Esteed) and awesome badass scenes(like Fayt going mad about why the bad guys were destroying civilizations just to find him, and that triggers his powers) and i'm taken XD

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
cryoxxx Hi there, are you by any chance a fan of the game "a house in the Rift" by Zanith?
I noticed a few gameplay similarities. (not a bad thing to be inspired by a great game, though)

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
cryoxxx Hi there, are you by any chance a fan of the game "a house in the Rift" by Zanith?
I noticed a few gameplay similarities. (not a bad thing to be inspired by a great game, though)
I do like AHitR and I did try to emulate the spaceship with how he did the house. But I mostly gained inspiration for "gameplay" from a few Japanese Visual Novels when I was first starting out.
Originally it was just going to be a 2D Map that you could click on to do events. 3D spaceship idea is better =P

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
cryoxxx Hey there, love the game so far! With the submition point implementation does that mean you will split Nyx's route in 2 or more, will we be unable to see the content on the other paths? Basicly is it worth running 2 saves - 1 with submission and 1 with dominance, to see all scenes?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
cryoxxx Hey there, love the game so far! With the submition point implementation does that mean you will split Nyx's route in 2 or more, will we be unable to see the content on the other paths? Basicly is it worth running 2 saves - 1 with submission and 1 with dominance, to see all scenes?
Yes, Nyx is being split into 2 different routes. Dominate will be her normal state and depending on how many submission points she has her dialog/scenes will be different. So making 2 saves to see the scenes would be useful.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Valeck and Tickle
4.40 star(s) 140 Votes