John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Just got it by finishing off the mech model

This is what Subverse should've been. Shame that game turned into a piece of shit
You should write that in the subverse forum instead, getting people here ;)
---
Thanks for another update Cryoxxx! You're the best as always :)

• Love
Reactions: cryoxxx

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
You should write that in the subverse forum instead, getting people here ;)
---
Thanks for another update Cryoxxx! You're the best as always :)
Oh trust me, I'm doing my part. If anyone even mentions Subverse, I always reply with this game instead. I prefer that sex is just part of the story/character progression instead of a stupid unlock system. Don't know why the devs even stuck with that even now

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Oh trust me, I'm doing my part. If anyone even mentions Subverse, I always reply with this game instead. I prefer that sex is just part of the story/character progression instead of a stupid unlock system. Don't know why the devs even stuck with that even now
MFW I was a kickstarter backer to that. DL'd it but never launched it. And was a mod on their discord for a couple of weeks before I got tired of the incredibly dumb, draconian rules and convoluted way of enforcing them.

Mar 7, 2021
oh, am stuck! step-developer,help. look like the last 2 scene can't unlock for me, i got stuck in infinity daily route even i had finished the gundam figure already :(

Nov 4, 2018
Guess this game doesn't notify end of current version,
No more green circles just the "?" on the large map Thursday evenings,
Already read that it's a bug.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
When a VN has a limited amount of things to do per day, THAT is the perfect time to get a walkthrough mod to install for it, or at the very LEAST a daily guide to which choices would make the better outcome.
Since I am not a coder, perhaps someone else can pick up the ball on this?

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
When a VN has a limited amount of things to do per day, THAT is the perfect time to get a walkthrough mod to install for it, or at the very LEAST a daily guide to which choices would make the better outcome.
You don't really need one since dialogue choices show stat gain/loss in upper left corner when you make them so you can just rollback, and you have unlimited number of days so you can take your time

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
I see that the opening drug rape scene with the doctor is still unavoidable. Does that mean that the mc is still all too happy to be played by her and go along with her plans to use the drug on rest of the crew?
This game looks so damn awesome that it's a real shame so many of the characters are so unlikeable, including the mc. Impossible to enjoy. Kind of like the many teenage wincest protagonists who abuse their families in their sleep.
I really want to like this game, but...

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
The game doesnt need a guide or wt/gallery mod...Is a really simple sandbox...Choices are easy to understand which one you have to pick ( also the dom and sub ones ) and if you dont know the game gives you a notification ( for example Noel love + 1 or Dr.Clemont lust +1) and you can always rollback to see all choices points etc.. ;)

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I'm going to cause a little chaos and tell you all that there is a hidden scene inside Nyx's femdom event. If you're gonna try hunting it down, a hint: it cannot be done through gallery replay

Last edited:

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
I'm going to cause a little chaos and tell you all that there is a hidden scene inside Nyx's femdom event. If you're gonna try hunting it down, a hint: it cannot be done through gallery replay
Is there any possibility that we might some day get to choose who we want to have sex with and how the mc reacts to certain events (see my concerns a few posts up)? Or is it going to be a singular path with no signifficant choices at all?
I'm not looking to create conflict here or anything, I just want to find out if I'll ever be able to actually enjoy this gorgeous looking game.

4.40 star(s) 143 Votes