Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Omg these sex scenes with Nyx were perfect. The femdom sex scene is so beautifully written. Maledom was also great. Nyx is definitely the best girl. (And Lym of course)

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i'm still wondering where the 18 events are, i've only had a few, last one was lym finding out about the gel in the hidden botany lab, been about 2 weeks game time and still no changes showing new events.

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
cryoxxx Upon arriving at Xerxes 127's orbit for the start of the first mission, these screens are presented basically back-to-back:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Flag on the play. Logical Foul. 5 Minute Penalty for Quick Correction. :geek:

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Why is this even an option when no matter what's picked the mc surrenders its just pointless if you're going to do that don't give me the option. If you're going to give "options" to the player then you gotta actually make it so each one does something other wise you're just giving an annoying option that doesn't change anything.

90210-01209

Oct 10, 2018
This is the scene with the Captain's room with the question mark. The items on the floor are supposed to make an event happen. I click the bed, the brown box and blue green tray and nada.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
This is the scene with the Captain's room with the question mark. The items on the floor are supposed to make an event happen. I click the bed, the brown box and blue green tray and nada.
Sorry, it's a bug with the expanded map event marker. You've seen the event already.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
God damn Nyx scenes are so good
Especially loving her dom path
Do you know how to trigger the last scene? I listened to Nyx for all of her events (dom path), but several days has passed & nothing happened, the scene is still locked.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Do you know how to trigger the last scene? I listened to Nyx for all of her events (dom path), but several days has passed & nothing happened, the scene is still locked.
You have to "Sit on the bed and let her take control." during her event in Cap's room.

4.40 star(s) 143 Votes