Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
Yo I really loved this. It was fun, I actually liked all the characters, the scenes were nice, and I'm into the plot. I can't wait for it to be done. Also btw, anything else that can scratch my itch while I wait?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Yo I really loved this. It was fun, I actually liked all the characters, the scenes were nice, and I'm into the plot. I can't wait for it to be done. Also btw, anything else that can scratch my itch while I wait?
You can try out a couple of my friend's games... Ripples, Pale Carnations, The Inn, Serenity, Tales of Unity, Out of Touch, or My Bully's My Lover. All great games!

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Yea i've "seen" it, but my problem with it is the gallery.

Since its not there, is it bugged?
Possibly, it happens on Android if you force close the game instead of "quiting." Or if you downloaded a gallery unlock or something

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Possibly, it happens on Android if you force close the game instead of "quiting." Or if you downloaded a gallery unlock or something
Well im playing on PC so i guess its on PC too.

Guess i'll wait for a patch or the next version.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Well im playing on PC so i guess its on PC too.

Guess i'll wait for a patch or the next version.
You may be waiting a long time then as it worked fine for me on PC. Did you ever use any mod or the like on it? I've seen things in the past where saves got screwed because of mod usage making the save not comparable fully with the actual plain game.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
You may be waiting a long time then as it worked fine for me on PC. Did you ever use any mod or the like on it? I've seen things in the past where saves got screwed because of mod usage making the save not comparable fully with the actual plain game.
Nope i dont use mods, the scene just doesnt show up after i finished the event.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Nope i dont use mods, the scene just doesnt show up after i finished the event.
Guess at this stage you'd have to show a screen shot of your gallery for us to make a better guess as baring something special to your PC, I got nothing further.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
it does not let me move forward from here it is as if the scene was freezing ...
I'm betting you have to do more with her or others first to get to the new stuff. The new stuff with Nyx does not trigger with an opening like that. You actually go to a different scene where she looks at you and talks, not you saying something to her.

Reactions: acedia3

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
I already did, 2 pages ago.
Sorry, I got my threads crossed. So don't know what to tell you. I had a save before the choice was given, and did sit on the bed vs. be more dominate. That allowed me to get that one opened up.
Worked fine for me. So that tells me something about your pc with file permissions, or maybe there could be some in advertant value in an if check code statement that isn't allowing it to be done.

My best suggestion for you would be to start from an earlier save, and run through to that choice point, then save.
Then go both routes and see if that will open it up for you. You may have to use a spare slot to do a save after watching to make it stick. I've seen that happen with some games. Not sure how the OP has it coded. Looks like if I really get bored I could go through the files and see if there is some odd code or not. But not tonight.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Sorry, I got my threads crossed. So don't know what to tell you. I had a save before the choice was given, and did sit on the bed vs. be more dominate. That allowed me to get that one opened up.
Worked fine for me. So that tells me something about your pc with file permissions, or maybe there could be some in advertant value in an if check code statement that isn't allowing it to be done.

My best suggestion for you would be to start from an earlier save, and run through to that choice point, then save.
Then go both routes and see if that will open it up for you. You may have to use a spare slot to do a save after watching to make it stick. I've seen that happen with some games. Not sure how the OP has it coded. Looks like if I really get bored I could go through the files and see if there is some odd code or not. But not tonight.
I had a save at the choice & honestly im just a completionist & trying to get the gallery done, i dont even like Nyx that much lol.

So yea, i could afford to wait for the next update if that what's it takes to fix it.

Sum Boodee

Aug 31, 2021
This content has been restricted. Using Cloudflare\\\'s basic
service in this manner is a violation of the Terms of
Service. Please visit cfl.re/tos to learn more.
it's the technical issues, I have shared the same on discord and people say it works fine....

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes