Cocomilk

Mar 12, 2020
I want to thank the game developer, the girls' designs are insane, Noel is my dream girl for sure, and Nyx is super hot, choosing between dominating or not is great, I'm waiting for more content on the game, great work keep on this !

• Star-struck
Reactions: itfod and cryoxxx

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
New devlog posted:

0.3.7 Develompent Worklog 3

Hey everyone! Just a quick update while I'm on my lunch break. I'm still working and making a lot of progress. The first lewd scene of the update got extended quite a bit during writing, but it just wrapped up. Just doing the finishing touches. Final totals: 91 renders 9 animations. -thumbsup-
  • 44 renders
  • 3 animations
  • lots of dialog and events complete
  • some new assets created
I spent most of the week writing events. The other time was spent rendering. I got some really hot renders and animations done. Progress has been a bit slower than I'd like due to the content, but oh well.

What's next? Finishing touches on the lewd event, then switching to all the other events. Writing for them has been completed so I just need to do the renders. There isn't much technical for them, so I should be able to speed through them!

Thanks for your support, everyone! Your encouragement means a lot to me. <3

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
New devlog posted:

0.3.7 Develompent Worklog 3

Hey everyone! Just a quick update while I'm on my lunch break. I'm still working and making a lot of progress. The first lewd scene of the update got extended quite a bit during writing, but it just wrapped up. Just doing the finishing touches. Final totals: 91 renders 9 animations. -thumbsup-
  • 44 renders
  • 3 animations
  • lots of dialog and events complete
  • some new assets created
I spent most of the week writing events. The other time was spent rendering. I got some really hot renders and animations done. Progress has been a bit slower than I'd like due to the content, but oh well.

What's next? Finishing touches on the lewd event, then switching to all the other events. Writing for them has been completed so I just need to do the renders. There isn't much technical for them, so I should be able to speed through them!

Thanks for your support, everyone! Your encouragement means a lot to me. <3
Will only nyx have branching route? I think the prisoner girl too can have a sub/dom route

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Will only nyx have branching route? I think the prisoner girl too can have a sub/dom route
Nyx will be the only one with an extreme change like that. The other girls will have some smaller branching stuff, though

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
BTW cryoxxx have you cheked the save that i've sent you ? Just to know if you have identified the issue with some events that i can't achieve.
I know you're busy so take your time, i'm not in rush

Reactions: cryoxxx

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
BTW cryoxxx have you cheked the save that i've sent you ? Just to know if you have identified the issue with some events that i can't achieve.
I know you're busy so take your time, i'm not in rush
Throw this file in the game folder and tell me if it works.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes