cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
New devlog out:

0.3.7 Development Worklog 4
After having a lackluster week last week, I have come back determined to make some real progress.
  • 105 new renders
  • 5 new animations
  • 7 events completed
  • some new events writing
  • background environment and prop work on the huge update that is 0.4
I really got into my groove this week and started pushing out a lot of work. The events range from super lewd to really sweet heartfelt moments.
What's next? Unfortunately for me, as of yesterday, I have caught up on renders, so I'm back to writing more events. Nyx and Lym are up next for some character building.
As always, thanks for your support.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
New devlog out:

0.3.7 Development Worklog 4
After having a lackluster week last week, I have come back determined to make some real progress.
  • 105 new renders
  • 5 new animations
  • 7 events completed
  • some new events writing
  • background environment and prop work on the huge update that is 0.4
I really got into my groove this week and started pushing out a lot of work. The events range from super lewd to really sweet heartfelt moments.
What's next? Unfortunately for me, as of yesterday, I have caught up on renders, so I'm back to writing more events. Nyx and Lym are up next for some character building.
As always, thanks for your support.
I know Nyx content(scene) has been coming for two updates, but will this update come again? My fav character soo :p

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Hm, does the present possibly imply a new update by Christmas...? I doubt it (it's only been a week or so from the last!) but one can dream! :p

Thanks for keeping us updated Cryo! Looking forward to new content! :D

BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
Very well, seems like I've benn encouraged by several ppl to actually give her a chance... and by how many of you actually seem to care, I guess I will be doing review of my review once I get to that point. Anyway, sorry for my ass being a bit grumpy.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Byczer

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Very well, seems like I've benn encouraged by several ppl to actually give her a chance... and by how many of you actually seem to care, I guess I will be doing review of my review once I get to that point. Anyway, sorry for my ass being a bit grumpy.
:love:
I think she is the best written character and it would be a shame to miss out on some of the hottest scenes just from her first impressions. Taming her feels that much sweeter because of it. At least in my opinion -shrug-

BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
:love:
I think she is the best written character and it would be a shame to miss out on some of the hottest scenes just from her first impressions. Taming her feels that much sweeter because of it. At least in my opinion -shrug-
Why hello there Mr. Dev.
I played more of the game as you suggested and I was pleasntly surprised. I would like to apologize for my rant over Nyx, as I was lacking the knowlage I needed at the time. Also I revisited my review, so it actually can reflect my honest opinion.
Good luck and see you in few updates. :sneaky:

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Why hello there Mr. Dev.
I played more of the game as you suggested and I was pleasntly surprised. I would like to apologize for my rant over Nyx, as I was lacking the knowlage I needed at the time. Also I revisited my review, so it actually can reflect my honest opinion.
Good luck and see you in few updates. :sneaky:
Thanks for pushing through and experiencing the rest of the game. As this was my first time venturing into the AVN world as a dev, there was a lot for me to learn through story telling and visuals. I think I have finally found my groove and am putting out content that I am very proud of. I plan to revist the prologue and many of the other scenes in the near future to push the quality up with the later stages of the game. Your concerns have been well-noted, and I thank you for your comments! Hope you stick around :cool:

BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
Thanks for pushing through and experiencing the rest of the game. As this was my first time venturing into the AVN world as a dev, there was a lot for me to learn through story telling and visuals. I think I have finally found my groove and am putting out content that I am very proud of. I plan to revist the prologue and many of the other scenes in the near future to push the quality up with the later stages of the game. Your concerns have been well-noted, and I thank you for your comments! Hope you stick around :cool:
When I review something I tend to stick around. I will be interested to see what you'll be capable of. Have a nice day and hopefully I'll be here again in few updates ;) :D

iamthejuggler

Jul 28, 2019
If this is your first AVN, then bloody well done! (currently thinking about making one myself and it's inspiring to see a first timer do such a great job) Thoroughly enjoyed it so far, and I like the structure. Can't wait for more updates!

Reactions: Byczer and cryoxxx

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
A new holiday render and devlog:

HappyHolidaysOO.png

Happy Holidays! (A Devlog)

Happy holidays from me and all the OO girls. Zara and Lym might be my new favorite ship. ^-^
On to the devlog! Good week for me, even with the hecticness of the holidays I got a bit of work done.
  • 40 new renders
  • 1 new animation
  • a few events written
  • 1 new character created
  • 1 new costume
I've mostly been writing some major character events that I want to be perfect. Also, I'm trying to come up with a lewd scenario for the second scene of this update, but I'm running into a wall. We'll see where it goes.

Whats next? I was originally going to push out the update for December, but I've just been too busy with work and holiday prep. I'm going to give it a little more love and time in the oven. Expect 0.3.7 sometime near the beginning of the year.

As always, thanks for the support!

Hinelbgst

Jul 27, 2020
kudos to
A new holiday render and devlog:

View attachment 1558196

Happy Holidays! (A Devlog)

Happy holidays from me and all the OO girls. Zara and Lym might be my new favorite ship. ^-^
On to the devlog! Good week for me, even with the hecticness of the holidays I got a bit of work done.
  • 40 new renders
  • 1 new animation
  • a few events written
  • 1 new character created
  • 1 new costume
I've mostly been writing some major character events that I want to be perfect. Also, I'm trying to come up with a lewd scenario for the second scene of this update, but I'm running into a wall. We'll see where it goes.

Whats next? I was originally going to push out the update for December, but I've just been too busy with work and holiday prep. I'm going to give it a little more love and time in the oven. Expect 0.3.7 sometime near the beginning of the year.

As always, thanks for the support!
kudos to dev! this might be my personal request, but i want some lewd scenes with Yoo-ri and Mars (lol)
but i'm eager to play the next update, this game kills!

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes