cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
other game cant play on Android 11 when update game
Give this one a go. I had to work pretty hard to get it reverted back a version or two, but this should stop the crashing for your device!

Reactions: Tears1412

FlyP

Jan 29, 2019
GG writes to me that he explored the whole ship and it's time to go to bed, and as soon as I click on the bed, the inscription appears the next morning and that's it, he doesn't sleep, nothing changes

Vyrals

Jan 15, 2019
After updating the app my gallery get relocked again, is there anyway to unlock it for android?
If someone can share the persistent files that would be helpful

Last edited:

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
guys first time playing this game (im already into it specially noel) anyway quick question the image gallery i check the gallery guide at OP but its not helping cuz i dont even know what im looking for please help

thanks in advance

cheers guys

Reactions: cryoxxx

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
guys first time playing this game (im already into it specially noel) anyway quick question the image gallery i check the gallery guide at OP but its not helping cuz i dont even know what im looking for please help

thanks in advance

cheers guys
you gotta finish the first mission before the hidden objects start appearing

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I did not expected that much in this update, rework and new events were pleasurably surprising. Proloque is awesome, let's have hope to see more of Teacher in future. Nyx was in my top five from a long time, it's great to see more of her events. Nyx, Noel, Doctor and Zara have great oppai:love:, those boobs killing me everytime when i see them. The only thing annoying in this update is end of update:HideThePain:
i'm going to play again today cause i was looking more at oppai than on text:KEK:
i love this game!
Thank You Dev!

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes