bob69696

Aug 14, 2019
You can continue playing, but the rework does add some details that might be worth experiencing. Also the new prologue is dope
are they important details that will leave us out of context for later events or just some world building?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
are they important details that will leave us out of context for later events or just some world building?
It's just some world building. I would at least run through the prologue and maybe rewatch Lym's first scene in the gallery. That should tighten everything up

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I see: reworked, reworked, reworked, reworked. Is there any actual continuation of the story going on here. Meaningful continuation. Cause 'reworked' has been the mantra for the last two updates. And I really don't care about reworked scenes I'd need to regrind unlocks for. At all. If this is just more reworks with a fob towards continuation, then may as well just wait until that meaningful continuation happens.

• Angry
Reactions: stekegkin

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I see: reworked, reworked, reworked, reworked. Is there any actual continuation of the story going on here. Meaningful continuation. Cause 'reworked' has been the mantra for the last two updates. And I really don't care about reworked scenes I'd need to regrind unlocks for. At all. If this is just more reworks with a fob towards continuation, then may as well just wait until that meaningful continuation happens.
There is a lot of continuation content for you to experience. The rework was just added on to the public release.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
If we missed out on the teacher from the beginning, is there going to be a way to still have fun with her and add her to the harem? I'd rather not have to start all the way over just to add 1 person.

Nov 23, 2020
Just waiting on the compressed version cause my pc has a heart attack if I download it regularly lol. Will start from the beginning and check it out.

• Haha
Reactions: cryoxxx

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
Thank you dear Cryo for this update :).
i might be restart to see the new content, but it's not bad as always ;).
BTW, are you still open for new suggestion events ? even on Discord ?
Cheers :cool:
PS : go to sleep :sleep:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cryoxxx

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Thank you dear Cryo for this update :).
i might be restart to see the new content, but it's not bad as always ;).
BTW, are you still open for new suggestion events ? even on Discord ?
Cheers :cool:
PS : go to sleep :sleep:
i'm always open. I have a discord channel just for that :D

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes