Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
Cryoxxx says he doesn't have any plan for her, so i doubt we'll see her anytime soon...
Good news is, she'll be in Serenity for a while so ask to N2 :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: cryoxxx

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
IMHO, if devs go AWOL or pause development for more than 2 weeks, I dont think its too much to ask that they should equally grant and extend the members patreon time by the same token.

This I think is where the fustration comes from.

That said, cryoxxx does produce regular updates, communicates well and should be given a wide berth compared to others.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
IMHO, if devs go AWOL or pause development for more than 2 weeks, I dont think its too much to ask that they should equally grant and extend the members patreon time by the same token.

This I think is where the fustration comes from.

That said, cryoxxx does produce regular updates, communicates well and should be given a wide berth compared to others.
I'm around and still working. I'm about 40% done editing my previous scripts then I'll be starting on music. I'm pretty active in discord if you ever want to chat.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
how does the nyx routing work? Should I be saying no to her dom scenes or is their just a choice later down the line?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
how does the nyx routing work? Should I be saying no to her dom scenes or is their just a choice later down the line?
Feel free to accept her femdom scenes. The dom points she loses from turning the tables on her are more than enough.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.3.7R Worklog! or

Hey again, everyone! I'm still dilligently working on the rework. I really let this small project get away from me, but I'm ALMOST done!

I decided that if I'm going to spend the time updating the prologue that I might as well fill out some other spots that I find lacking throughout the game. I've added about 1200 new lines of dialogue throughout the first couple of acts. I want the early lewd scenes to match the quality of the later as best as I can. Expect the girls and Cap to be much more vocal, and for the writing to be more fappable! The girl's first scenes with Cap deserve to be special and I believe I've delivered that here.

I just finished writing Lym's date night and will be moving onto some ship events now. I will spend a few more days on this until I switch my focus to Sound and Music design. I'm sure you're all tired of that same old track playing constantly!! I'm not too sure how long this will take me since music really isn't my strong point, but I'll push through and make OO the best experience I can on all levels.

Overall, I have a pretty big plate still in front of me. I thank you all so much for your patience with me, and for your continued support. I'll get back into it now!

Feb 17, 2022
Pretty cool game so far but I just encountered this Nyx character but I'm really not into to femdom, so can I just skip any and all interactions with her or are we forced to put up with her BS to move the main story forward?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Pretty cool game so far but I just encountered this Nyx character but I'm really not into to femdom, so can I just skip any and all interactions with her or are we forced to put up with her BS to move the main story forward?
None of her femdom is mandatory, just stick with her and you'll eventually get to turn the tables on her

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I felt the same initially, if you like her otherwise, stick with her, like I did, you eventually get the chance to dominate her instead and her femdom tendencies gradually decrease and she in turn becomes more submissive to the MC.

Feb 17, 2022
I felt the same initially, if you like her otherwise, stick with her, like I did, you eventually get the chance to dominate her instead and her femdom tendencies gradually decrease and she in turn becomes more submissive to the MC.
Yeah, I got to that deepthroat scene of hers and that was one of the hottest scenes in any VN I've played.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.3.7R Worklog~ or TLDR: It's almost here

0.3.7R worklog~

Had a big week this week, both with OO and other things, but I have good news!

I've sent the new version to my proofreaders! They will be making their way through the nearly 6000 edits and new lines of dialog while I work on music and sound effects. I've built a little library of tracks so far that I might use and have started adding them in game.

When do can you all play? I am targetting a weekend release for all my supporters then I'll bring it to public a few days later. I can't wait for you all to play my hard work and experience OO once again, in it's best state!

Thanks for all the support and patience!!

Jul 6, 2021
0.3.7R Worklog~ or TLDR: It's almost here

0.3.7R worklog~

Had a big week this week, both with OO and other things, but I have good news!

I've sent the new version to my proofreaders! They will be making their way through the nearly 6000 edits and new lines of dialog while I work on music and sound effects. I've built a little library of tracks so far that I might use and have started adding them in game.

When do can you all play? I am targetting a weekend release for all my supporters then I'll bring it to public a few days later. I can't wait for you all to play my hard work and experience OO once again, in it's best state!

Thanks for all the support and patience!!
Oppai odyssey yes√
Subverse no×(I really think they ran away with the money.No updata.)
u are the SPACE ERO GAME MASTER.I can't wait for the next update.:ROFLMAO:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: cryoxxx

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I bought it when 2021.3.27.Up to now,they update three times.Maybe four.And only movies.But they have 10millions ‘dev diary’ .People say they took our money to buy bitcoin.:ROFLMAO:
There's been more than that and they have included a new character, new enemies, quests and sex scenes. I know they're being slow and I'm not too happy with the game either (I'd def pick OO between the two right now), just correcting the info.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes