cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
i've tried that and it worked but idek about those 2 images and the rest of those scenes. would you gimme some suggestions on that one?
PG 2. Noel Gym. pg3 Lym maid event/Dr. Clermont Roleplay. The rest are Nyx events that are based on your choices. Honestly, its not hard to find events...Just follow the damn minimap

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
click on the bed
o-okay but if you say to follow the minimap, why is the game keep saying "Nyx still busy... bla bla" on Thursday Evening (if i'm not wrong)?

edited:
explains me this one. i can't click that bucket also. i assume if that will be bring me to Lym Maid event or whatever that is- idk

someremove

May 6, 2020
so i got stuck at Nyx's room, 2 images left, some scenes still locked (maybe i picked the wrong choices?) and the dev ignored me for my last post to this one. well seems the dev only cares about the money? no offense but im quite feel annoyed tbh and it'd be better if there will be a walkthrough or mod to this game to choose a good path for all those girls. thanks :)
lol no offense to cryoxxx but this game is braindead easy, you basically click on the green circles to go from event to event and then skip days until you run out of green circles

idk how you could get so confused that you need a walkthrough or mod for the game

• Haha
Reactions: cryoxxx

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Sorry, just wanted to check, since I've gotten confused on the timeline; when's the public release of the new build slated to be?

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
I'll release it when the prologue is complete. No ETA yet but I'm getting close. It will be a lot of content when i finish so be patient
Sounds good to me! Thanks for all the hard work Cryo! Looking forward to the revamp! :D

Must say, it'll be nice to see a bit more of the teacher. She was damn hot. :D

Reactions: cryoxxx

arthurh0909

Jan 24, 2020
How do you know if you finish current version??
Been clicking on the green icon for nyx but won't progress the story at all ..she's the only one with green icon during evening but i only get the first line from MC and no more dialogue no matter how many times i click

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.3.7R Worklog: or

0.3.7R Worklog...

Hey everyone! Been a while since I gave you an update. I'm still hammering away on the prologue rework.
Somehow this quick idea of reworking the prologue turned into a full update-worth of content... But content is content and I'm sure you will all enjoy it!!

Here's what I have made so far for the new prologue:
  • 245 new renders
  • 8 new animations
  • 5 brand new locations
  • 4 new characters
  • ~300 new sci-fi props (for present and future work)
  • Tons of new dialog and lines of code
The prologue is broken into a few key parts:
  • Intro (100%)
  • Ceremony (100%)
  • Ms. Saeko lewd scene (50%)
  • Interlude (50%)
  • Lym Date (100%)
  • Launch (60%)
  • Ship Tour (0%)
  • Adding "Specialization Dialogue" to old scenes (0%)
As you can see, I have been really busy!!! Right now, I'm working on Ms. Saeko's scene, which has...really grown a lot... Ms. Saeko's scene is the first one seen in the game, so it deserves some extra love. Currently it branches off into two different routes, much like Nyx's scenes, each containing unique dialogue and positions. Ms. Saeko wasn't really my favorite, but my fondness of her has grown immensely while working with her! Can't wait for you to try it out and meet her for the first time all over again...

What's left?! I got lots of work for Ms. Saeko's scene left to do, and all of the Agni work to refine. Wish I could give you a timeline, but I can't just yet!

As always, thanks for the support!

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
also there's a question mark in the captain's quarter during the evening but have no idea what it meant.. been clicking on those new items that appear in the room but nothing is happening
Bug. You have to finish Nyxs quest first

NoxEturnus

Feb 4, 2022
I'm kinda stuck in the game. There is a supposed event in the captain's room but I cannot select anything other than the bed. I have time skipped many days but there is also no new girl event.
New devlog posted: or

0.3.7 Development Worklog 6

Hello again, everyone! Hope you're all having a wonderful holiday. Even while taking a few days off for Christmas and my birthday, I got quite a bit of work done.
  • 90 new renders
  • 4 new outfits fitted
  • 4 new characters created
  • 3 new environments crafted
  • Lots of solid brainstorming
  • A good chunk of lewd writing
I'm slowly working my way to the end of the update, but I needed to come up with a decent lewd scene to close out the update. After a long time of brainstorming, a few scrapped ideas, and a few helpful suggestions from some fans, I have finally come up with something that I can work with. A new, super-hot Zara'thul scene. Look forward to it!

Whats left? It's that time where I start focusing on reaching the end of the update. so hear is a checklist of things I will be working on this week. First, I'm going to finish rendering a cute event then move on to finish the writing and rendering of Zara's scene. Depending on how long all of that takes, I'll then move on to rewriting and building all the events to be released! I'm targeting a release around the first or second week of January.

As always, thanks for the support!

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I'm kinda stuck in the game. There is a supposed event in the captain's room but I cannot select anything other than the bed. I have time skipped many days but there is also no new girl event.
read the two posts above your comment

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.3.7R Worklog Agni Update Edition: or

0.3.7 Worklog

Heyo, another little update on my progress!

I've been hard at work this week working on the new visuals. I finshed all the animations for this update and completed one of the big tasks I set out for myself: Completing the new bridge on the Agni. Here is a couple of preview renders of the new room!

I think it's super cool and a needed addition to the Agni. Can't wait to start having some fun events here. Expect to be able to visit the new room in 0.3.7R!

That was most of my week, so what's left to do? I have a few more events to render and rewrite for the new prologue content, then I'll start to retroactively add some choices using the new Captain Speciality system (Biology, Technology, Warfare). I need a new name for this system, so I'm open for ideas!!

This prologue rework really got away from me, but I want it to be perfect. Thanks for your patience and understanding, and of course, thank you for your continued support!

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Liking the game a lot and I'm glad its a harem because it would be hard to try being exclusive with only certain characters as much as I love Lym! I did have a question about Nyx, clearly she's big into maledom which I'm ok with a little teasing but she's really into it. I feel like at times when we get her to lower her guard and get to know the real her, she's sweet and cute, but then her domme side gets in the way more often than not for me. I'm just curious, do we have to submit and increase her dominance points in order to romance her or is there another path with her besides being her plaything?

Also, I love how we get to profess our feelings for Zara as I was hoping the MC wouldn't be too much of a player and at least be capable of developing some real affection/love for some of the girls. That said, any chance we get to eventually start something up with Momiji, Sybil or Song? I just finished Zara's planet and about to start the briefing on the next planet mission so I wasn't sure how much content is left and who else we get to hook-up with besides those we are already fooling around with already.

Last edited:

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Liking the game a lot and I'm glad its a harem because it would be hard to try being exclusive with only certain characters as much as I love Lym! I did have a question about Nyx, clearly she's big into maledom which I'm ok with a little teasing but she's really into it. I feel like at times when we get her to lower her guard and get to know the real her, she's sweet and cute, but then her domme side gets in the way more often than not for me. I'm just curious, do we have to submit and increase her dominance points in order to romance her or is there another path with her besides being her plaything?

Also, I love how we get to profess our feelings for Zara as I was hoping the MC wouldn't be too much of a player and at least be capable of developing some real affection/love for some of the girls. That said, any chance we get to eventually start something up with Momiji, Sybil or Song? I just finished Zara's planet and about to start the briefing on the next planet mission so I wasn't sure how much content is left and who else we get to hook-up with besides those we are already fooling with already.
I was going to answer most of your questions, but you still have a ways to go! Keep at it and you'll get most of your answers

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes