Lonely Daydreamer

Jan 14, 2022
Just finished playing in 0.3.6,this game is awesome! Nyx deserves for threesome with Dr. or Noel. Dr. Clermont knows how to heal a man, if you know what i mean :oops:
Noel as mechanic should have strong and no sensitive hands, instead of this she can do wonders with her hands and boobs.
Most amazing models (aside Noel) are monster girls models, definietly better than 98% made with HS2.
I love it!
See you soon, Cryo!!

Reactions: cryoxxx

Aeduaard

Jul 29, 2019
Link and file were on first page:FacePalm:
i know i sound like an idiot but i download it before but nothing happen.I put it in the "game" file as you always do in renpy system but after that i start my game it still locked.i have play this game before like before nyx was here but there is some scene i miss like nyx submission route and some image in the gallery.I know i can do another save and pick the route but the thing that bother me the most is i already do some of the event and in the gallery it unlock but after i close the game and get back in the event is lock and i was like "what the heck?" I think it because of my save file what others opinion on this

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
A new State of the Game devlog! I am really interested in what you have to say, so let me know!! or

0.3.7 is out now for Early Access:
For everyone that's played it, I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for the support!

Now for the meat of the announcement. Oppai Odyssey is now a year and half into development, and in that year I've grown as a writer and an artist. My best work has, without a doubt, been during these last few updates, and I want this skill to be showcased throughout the game. The prologue has gone mostly unchanged, and since the release of 0.3.7, I have been reworking it from the ground up.

The prologue is everyone's first taste of the game, so I want to make sure that is full of flavor. I'll share a little of what I've been working on, now!

Here is Lym rocking the new and improved USF Academy uniform inside the new academy. Super cute and sci-fi to really set up the rest of the game.

Renders aren't the only thing to be getting an update though. I started from scratch with an entirely new opening. When you start the game, you will be presented with a few choices. Your first and LAST name will now be able to be changed, and also your background for Academy training which will affect how you solve problems and give special options. The current specializations you can choose are Biology, Technology, or Warfare. (Biology is the default choice)

This early choice will offer different dialogue and options to further your relationship with certain girls. (Dr. Clermont might be impressed with your biology knowledge) I am still playing around with the names and effective ways to use these, but I really love this change and would like to hear your input on them!
Now for a few more renders.

Yoo-ri and Sybil are here too, with their own take on the Academy dresscode.

Ms. Saeko and Alex are also sporting new looks.

Ms. Saeko will be getting a fabulous, reworked lewd scene and be further introduced into the story. If you liked her character, but wanted more. Rejoice! Dr. Clermont's introduction lewd scene is also being completely remade as well.

Besides from the new lewd content, there is also a few new things and characters introduced in the prologue that will make it worth it for veteran players to experience the new intro.

Will there be a save wipe? No! You can keep playing the new stuff just like usual, your Captain will have default stats and last name, but your experience will stay the same!

I want more NEW content, why waste time doing this? I've heard the line "I'm so glad I pushed through the opening, the game gets sooooo much better!" so many times, that I had to remedy it. Getting new players to enjoy and support me is an important part of keeping OO going.

That's cool, Cryo, but when can I play it? I am currently about half-way done with the new prologue. The plan is to release the prologue when 0.3.7 goes public. Which means that I will be delaying the public release until it is ready. Jan 22 the update will go out to Supporters if they want to play it.

I'm working my butt off to make this work and be out as soon as possible. The decision to rework has been weighing on me for months, and I did not take it lightly. I really hope you all trust me and experience the prologue when it comes out!

As always, thank you for the support

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I kinda miss Mrs.Saeko

Interesting the fact of the MC specializations ... I presume that for Noel will be technology? :sneaky:

866397994546233344.gif

Rework is intriguing, will be nice to play again from the beginning ... not only to see the rework but also because the game is so good that I don't mind playing it again and again :)

Last edited:

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I kinda miss Mrs.Saeko

Interesting the fact of the MC specializations ... I presume that for Noel will be technology? :sneaky:

View attachment 1606107

Rework is intriguing, will be nice to play again from the beginning ... not only to see the rework but also because the game is so good that I don't mind playing it again and again :)
Yep. You will find more points using tech and warfare =)

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
screenshot0014.png
0.3.7 is out now for all patrons ($2): or
It will be staying there until my rework is complete, where I will release it all publicly at once. No ETA on that at the moment, so stay tuned.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
on fear of sounding like an idiot, how can you find images. I've been roaming the ship at various points of the game but I can't see any think that looks like it could be clickable

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
on fear of sounding like an idiot, how can you find images. I've been roaming the ship at various points of the game but I can't see any think that looks like it could be clickable
Hidden objects show up after you finish the first planet. There is a guide to finding some some in the OP.

Reactions: kameohawk

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Hidden objects show up after you finish the first planet. There is a guide to finding some some in the OP.
I ended up going to check the guide cause I was just spam clicking the screen. As I'm not yet at the first planet that would certainly explain it. Turns out I was an idiot after all...

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I ended up going to check the guide cause I was just spam clicking the screen. As I'm not yet at the first planet that would certainly explain it. Turns out I was an idiot after all...
Bad game design on my part! Hope you enjoy the rest of the game

Reactions: Dalurker

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Thanks for the answer, do I have limited time on the ship or does the story progress only when you finish all events on the ship?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Thanks for the answer, do I have limited time on the ship or does the story progress only when you finish all events on the ship?
The story will continue when you start the next mission, marked by a gold circle. No time limit

Reactions: Zoranian

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
so i got stuck at Nyx's room, 2 images left, some scenes still locked (maybe i picked the wrong choice?) and the dev ignored me for my last post to this one. well seems the dev only cares about the money? no offense but im quite feel annoyed tbh and it'd be better if there will be a walkthrough or mod to this game to choose a good path for all those girls. thanks :)
I don't make the gallery mod, so I can't trouble shoot that. You can post your gallery so we can see what events you're missing.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Just finished playing this up to 3.6 content, loved both plot and girls, Nyx was def my favorite as i can't get enough of her personality and i love her split scenes.
Can't wait for more, it was great!

You can choose between femdom and maledom with Nyx?

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes