MK.135

May 27, 2020
will the mc meet ms.saeko ever again and you know... do the deed. or is it just a one time fling or something. great game anyways!

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
will the mc meet ms.saeko ever again and you know... do the deed. or is it just a one time fling or something. great game anyways!
Yeah I kinda feel bad about that as I foolishly ditched her in the beginning because I thought it would impact any romance with Lym, and I'm now too far into the game to start over. Will there ever be any chance for a "do over" or to hook up with her even if we passed up her BJ early on?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
There is a rework of the entire prologue in progress that includes her scene. It might be worth revisiting once it's released!

Have some Ms. Seako goodness as an apology for neglecting her.

hehaa.png

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just out of curiosity, how do we know we are at the end of the current update? I've gone about 7 days so far without any new events popping up and just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. In case I actually finished everything, just gotta say I love this game and anxiously can't wait for more, including reuniting with Zara, and getting closer to all the girls including the newly added Pip and Sybil. Hope we can rescue Song soon!

Last edited:

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Just out of curiosity, how do we know we are at the end of the current update? I've gone about 7 days so far without any new events popping up and just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. In case I actually finished everything, just gotta say I love this game and anxiously can't wait for more, including reuniting with Zara, and getting closer to all the girls including the newly added Pip and Sybil. Hope we can rescue Song soon!
There should be a message when you go to sleep if you've seen it all. Sounds like you've about seen it all for the public version, though. There might be a sunday event you haven't finished yet

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
There should be a message when you go to sleep if you've seen it all. Sounds like you've about seen it all for the public version, though. There might be a sunday event you haven't finished yet
Yeah, so I went up to about 7-8 days in game with the last 3 events being Sybil volunteering as Dr. Clermont's assistant and then deciding what to do with Alex's memory card, and Lym finding out about the 'sex jelly'. After that, no new events have popped up, and already did the Zara and Mech model choices for Sunday. I guess the only thing left was catching up on more sleep. In any case, loved what I played so far and can't wait to resume the overall story and spending time with the girls.

• Star-struck
Reactions: cryoxxx

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
AetookValentines1.png
Happy Valentine's Day from Lym!
Will you accept her chocolate?!

For those that want a little extra, have a taste of Nyx's hot valentine's date here: or

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
jesus, back after Idk how many weeks and still nothing...
I mean, can't we have the update and the rework can go on in the meantime? It's not like they are mutually exclusive things

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes