BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
That sounds like you are missing the FemDom Nyx scene in Cap's room. You'll have to choose the other options instead of turning the tables on her.

Cap got a couple aliens under his belt so far, but more will be on the way very soon =D
ohh good❤ and thanks alot for helping out I did come to now later... And yo can't wait to fuck and have harem of more Alien chicks.. I wish you luck with Oppai Odyssey... loving every bits of it .. Hope you excel... Peace!

Junloi2018

Mar 21, 2022
ohh good❤ and thanks alot for helping out I did come to now later... And yo can't wait to fuck and have harem of more Alien chicks.. I wish you luck with Oppai Odyssey... loving every bits of it .. Hope you excel... Peace!
Can u show me how yo unlock this event bro?

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Can u show me how yo unlock this event bro?
the dev said it's the event during the time when nyc enters MC room to smell his shirt.. catch her but you gotta be submissive.. well I ain't the guy who is submissive, I'm the guy who is dominant so I didn't tried that event

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
63 reviews... most of them positive with 4-5 stars and people read only the 1 star ones to judge the game before playing it

People nowadays :HideThePain:
To be fair, I normally read the negative review rather than all the positive ones. Usually the "harsher" reviews are better for decision-making than all the gushing 5-star reviews, mostly because those glance over issues without explaining them well.

Also, I do not remember what names I used in the previous version, anyone know where I can look that one up? I hate breaking continuity...

Edit: That 1-star review reminds me of Alex...

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Also, I do not remember what names I used in the previous version, anyone know where I can look that one up? I hate breaking continuity...
You could load up an earlier save and look at your name during events

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
That's what I did, but I can't find the last name anywhere...

I also seem to be unable to trigger the new Nyx scene...

Junloi2018

Mar 21, 2022
T
1st: Scene with Nyx at the village with the mist epidemic ... Remain silent when she chains you on the chair
2nd: Nyx scene ( footjob ) ... Kneel to her when she blows the scent that makes horny on you
3rd: Nyx scene ... Be submissive to her when she rewards you after winning a match game against her
4th: Be submissive to Nyx again ( event when Lym calls you while you're having fun with Nyx after you caught her sniffing your underwear/swaps places of your x-box controller )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ty bro but i still cant unlock 4th, i saved this scenes but after many tries it still wont unlock

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.3.8 Worklog 2: or

0.3.8 Worklog 2

Hello, everyone! Another week means another worklog for OO. This week was mostly focused on writing, preperations, and some animations.
  • 50 new renders
  • 3 new animations
  • 400 new lines of dialogue
  • 5 new outfits
  • 5 new hairstyles
  • 1 new map
There has been a lot of prepwork going into this new event, but the hard work has really proven worth it! I have been looking forward to this event for a very long time, and I'm super excited to start working on it. It's pretty big for a normal OO event, so I'll be busy for a while.

What's next? Continue writing and rendering this event!

Short worklog this week, but as always, thanks for the support!

RedDeamon_2022

Jan 8, 2022
How long do I have to wait till the ship reach the first planet? I'm at the point where they should have arrived already but I'm still on the ship, skipping time.

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
By the way Cryo, have you updated the image gallery where we need to find the secrets ones through the ship ? Cause the last one dated form April 2021.
Need more Sybil content and mommy Zara ^^

Reactions: cryoxxx

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
By the way Cryo, have you updated the image gallery where we need to find the secrets ones through the ship ? Cause the last one dated form April 2021.
Need more Sybil content and mommy Zara ^^
That's on my list for 0.3.8 content along with gallery UI overhaul

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Ohhhh! Excuse me for bothering you guys then, it's been too long. XD

Still missing the down left and down middle scene on page 6...

P.S.: I need mor of Sybil!!! God DAMN is she adorable!

Last edited:

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Ohhhh! Excuse me for bothering you guys then, it's been too long. XD

Still missing the down left and down middle scene on page 6...

P.S.: I need mor of Sybil!!! God DAMN is she adorable!
There is a Nyx event in the Captain's quarters in the evening (marked with a "?")

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes