cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
1st: Scene with Nyx at the village with the mist epidemic ... Remain silent when she chains you on the chair
2nd: Nyx scene ( footjob ) ... Kneel to her when she blows the scent that makes horny on you
3rd: Nyx scene ... Be submissive to her when she rewards you after winning a match game against her
4th: Be submissive to Nyx again ( event when Lym calls you while you're having fun with Nyx after you caught her sniffing your underwear/swaps places of your x-box controller )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the info comrade now I can finally unlock that missing event on page 2.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.3.8 Worklog 3: or

Hey again, everyone! Sadly this week was extremely busy for me with my job so not a lot of work got done for OO. I always dream of the day that I can commit fully to the game and quit my job. -prayer hands- Anyway! What I did get done was really high quality.
  • 45 High quality renders
  • Lots of new dialogue
  • New animation training
Yep. Not much progress, but this week is looking better. The event I'm currently working on is a multi-girl event which makes lighting/posing/camera framing more difficult and time consuming. They turned out great so far, so I'm happy with that!

I also had a day and a half dedicated to learning a new animation tool. It should help my animations feel more fluid and allow for seamless blending of face and body movements. I'm excited to learn more about it, but I'm still a newbie with a lot to learn before I bring it to use for the game!

As always, thanks for the support!

boss2882

Mar 15, 2018
hello that the first time i play the game and im stuck can annyone tell me how we reach the first mission they are not clickable thing in the ship and i always have the same event after acting with the girls the vice admiral gave me the mission but it like i m in a loop lym always write email or cook or talk to the admiral her sister some character have more than 100 point of love but nothing change and i cannot enter the cockpit

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
hello that the first time i play the game and im stuck can annyone tell me how we reach the first mission they are not clickable thing in the ship and i always have the same event after acting with the girls the vice admiral gave me the mission but it like i m in a loop lym always write email or cook or talk to the admiral her sister some character have more than 100 point of love but nothing change and i cannot enter the cockpit
There are a couple of changes in the opening events that have messed up your save. Sorry but I think you'll have to start a new game. I'll look into making sure this won't happen again in the future updates

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Extended Version of Doc's scene. Some more fun with a fleshlight =D
View attachment 1734998 View attachment 1734999
Honestly, although I really like the renders, I'm a sucker for the romantic stuff. So her reaction to the MC's calling out Lym's name or kissing her to reassure her that she's special and important to him were my personal favorites of the renders in the actual in-game scene. But as I said, I do really like these renders too. :)

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes