harrysun23w

Jan 5, 2019
Anyone know how to unlock the middle top event in the event gallery page 2?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it true that the event on the left bottom corner on page 2 is removed? Since in the current version I have a same thumbnail as in page 3, and the event is also missing when I tried to walk through the story from beginning.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Is it true that the event on the left bottom corner on page 2 is removed? Since in the current version I have a same thumbnail as in page 3, and the event is also missing when I tried to walk through the story from beginning.
yes. it is no longer in this version

Reactions: harrysun23w

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I think something is wrong with my Nix routing. I've picked all the options showing I am interested, but selected the more assertive options, since I am not really into femdom. Did I miss out on most of Nyx's scenes?

In the game, most evenings Nyx's icon is highlighted green while she is in her room, but when I click on it, I get the message "Nyx's busy. I'll leave her alone". Does this mean I've missed out on Nyx's content? I have her at 27 affection, 21 lust, and about 2/3rds of the dominance bar filled, and the relationship is listed as "crewmate" (that doesn't sound good).

In the game, I am just after I gave the prisoner the soda.

Any ideas? Are other people seeing this issue? Do I need to restart back when Nyx enters the picture and pick different options to get her content?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I think something is wrong with my Nix routing. I've picked all the options showing I am interested, but selected the more assertive options, since I am not really into femdom. Did I miss out on most of Nyx's scenes?

In the game, most evenings Nyx's icon is highlighted green while she is in her room, but when I click on it, I get the message "Nyx's busy. I'll leave her alone". Does this mean I've missed out on Nyx's content? I have her at 27 affection, 21 lust, and about 2/3rds of the dominance bar filled, and the relationship is listed as "crewmate" (that doesn't sound good).

In the game, I am just after I gave the prisoner the soda.

Any ideas? Are other people seeing this issue? Do I need to restart back when Nyx enters the picture and pick different options to get her content?
You're good. More than half of her content is femdom focused so you'll miss that, but it will still be fulfilling.
You might be having a bug with her video game content. Have you seen those scenes yet?

Reactions: Arastorm

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
You're good. More than half of her content is femdom focused so you'll miss that, but it will still be fulfilling.
You might be having a bug with her video game content. Have you seen those scenes yet?
Ok, thanks. I'll have to try an alternate save to see what I missed.

For the video game scenes, I beat her once, and then lost, where she handcuffs the MC and gave him a handjob.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Ok, thanks. I'll have to try an alternate save to see what I missed.

For the video game scenes, I beat her once, and then lost, where she handcuffs the MC and gave him a handjob.
You should have another scene there, but it looks like you're locked out. If you want to send me your save file I can't reset the flag so you can get to her. Her room has been a problem in recent patches

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
You should have another scene there, but it looks like you're locked out. If you want to send me your save file I can't reset the flag so you can get to her. Her room has been a problem in recent patches
Ahh, I see. I restarted from the initial meeting with Nyx, to see if that could be the issue. I think it is fixed now. I got to the next videogame scene where we play the Epic Smash Heroes game.

Now, I don't see the "Nyx's Busy" message.

Another gameplay question. Is there any way to miss scenes if you do them in the wrong order? Also, what is the significance of the explanation point we see on the map for some scenes? Does that mean it is missable if you ignore it for a day or two?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cryoxxx

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Ahh, I see. I restarted from the initial meeting with Nyx, to see if that could be the issue. I think it is fixed now. I got to the next videogame scene where we play the Epic Smash Heroes game.

Now, I don't see the "Nyx's Busy" message.

Another gameplay question. Is there any way to miss scenes if you do them in the wrong order? Also, what is the significance of the explanation point we see on the map for some scenes? Does that mean it is missable if you ignore it for a day or two?
No, you will never miss them... They will be waiting forever for you if you don't see them.

Reactions: Smarmint

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
Is now a good time to play the game again or should I wait for the next update. The last update I played was a while ago (I believe it was the first planet, you pick up a witch). I know there's been plenty of new content since then but if a new update is close I might as well wait a bit right?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Is now a good time to play the game again or should I wait for the next update. The last update I played was a while ago (I believe it was the first planet, you pick up a witch). I know there's been plenty of new content since then but if a new update is close I might as well wait a bit right?
Yes, since the dev reworked a lot of things starting from the prologue

Play play :sneaky:

Reactions: Damneddaniel

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Yes, since the dev reworked a lot of things starting from the prologue
Just curious, I played Oppai Odyssey starting with this update, and I loved it. What are a few of the changes from the original version?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
What is the end scene for this update? I saw Alex getting his new room for the next century... And i think that's the end of this update?

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes