TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
I've seen some of these so called 'fetishes' before Cryo...and I'm pretty disappointed in you. I thought you were making something safe and vanilla for all ages...but now it looks like you might be adding adult content to your AVN. I recommend you take a few days and think about what Jesus would do.

so including even more variety of body types and personalities, can be fun and add spice to your game.
If you do commit to sin and depravity though...I will echo smarmint's comment ...bimboification is always fun.

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
Meh... It's his choices afterall he just ask the opinion of his patreon 'and eventually his Discord community) but yeah i guess the first 4 can be good in OO (too good if you ask me but i'm not gonna complain about it :p ).
he just have some inspiration above that, i mean he can also do some themed party or something or just some cosplay where this turned into an sex activity with the girls ...
Be aware Nyx could be turned into futa ... Watch your back :LOL:

• Love
Reactions: cryoxxx

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
New fetish poll for all patrons: or

"What kind of fetish do you wish was in game?

Vote for as many as you want! I want to gauge how perverted my audience is. Not saying that anything that gets a high vote will be added, but I want to see what you all desire, and what seems like some to avoid!

If I missed any that you think would be good additions, feel free to comment! It goes without saying but please do not kink shame."

View attachment 1798829
Hell cryoxxx plz don't add these fetishes except first 4 and petplay. The game's freaking good and my most favourite don't want it to be ruined.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
Hell cryoxxx plz don't add these fetishes except first 4 and petplay. The game's freaking good and my most favourite don't want it to be ruined.
No matter what is added, or is not added. I feel very confident the game will continue to be excellent. It will be a shame if a particular kink is beyond what somebody can tolerate, but that's how it goes with creative works.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
No matter what is added, or is not added. I feel very confident the game will continue to be excellent. It will be a shame if a particular kink is beyond what somebody can tolerate, but that's how it goes with creative works.
yeah I just shared my thoughts

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.3.8 Worklog Sailor Scout Edition: or

Hello! First of all, enjoy this beauty of a render!

Second! Oppai Legend tier is losing all of it's permanent benefits on the 15th! Get it now or regret it later!

Now on to the worklog! Very good week this week with little distraction!
  • 30 new renders
  • 2 new animations
  • Writing for 3 new events is finished
I have been putting in hours for this difficult render and animation section, and it's turning out really well. Even with the animation work making me want to claw my eyes out....I have pushed through. Writing for most of the events this update is done, so now I am just moving on to art.

What's next? I can finally see the end of the update fast approaching. Grinding out these renders will still take time, but I am looking forward to the work!

No ETA yet, but it's going good!

As always, thanks for the support!

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Just tried out the game. I am still on the first planet but I am enjoying it so far.
Though I don't really buy that the mc is "the best of the best". He seems okay generally, but at the first contact on the first planet he kind of acts like an idiot. He says "Hello" to the woman in red and when she asks whether they are travellers he freezes up and needs to get saved by Lym.
In other games and books, when a character saves another character in dialogue its usually to show off how clever the character doing the saving is. They either say something really smart and convincing or weave an elaborate lie. But here Lym literally just goes "Yes, we are". The situation is something that shouldn't really get anyone to freeze up. It's such an easy thing to answer, the mc needing saving makes him seem like an idiot.

But like I said overall really fun game so far. The characters seem fun and I am curious where it's going.

Edit: I get the point of the scene now is to make sure the mc relied on lym during that mission as setup for later scenes. I would just make that question slightly more difficult to answer, so that mc doesn't come across as an idiot.
For example have her ask not just if they are travelers but where they are from. Maybe Lym has already read up on the geography of the place and then can come up with a convincing lie to state a place that's far enough away so the villagers wouldn't know if there's a village there or not, while not being so far away that two people couldn't possibly have travelled that far with the current technological level.

Last edited:

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Alright I gotta say I first downloaded this one quite a while back and dropped it early due to the optimization/performance issues on ~3.5 iirc

Randomly just came back to it and there was such a huge jump in quality on that front, I quickly caught up. The story is fun, doesn't take itself too seriously and the characters are interesting -- especially that new merc and the dragon mommy lol. Most importantly imo is that the dialogue is well written. Super fitting there's tons of references with Ripples, Pale Carnations and the like as it has jumped to that level.

Anyway, good job dev. Really enjoyed the content and appreciate the huge improvement, will def be following from now on. Made sure to donate on patreon as well, had a fun time catching up.

Last edited:

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Alright I gotta say I first downloaded this one quite a while back and dropped it early due to the optimization/performance issues on ~3.5 iirc

Randomly just came back to it and there was such a huge jump in quality on that front, I quickly caught up. The story is fun, doesn't take itself too seriously and the characters are interesting -- especially that new merc and the dragon mommy lol. Most importantly imo is that the dialogue is well written. Super fitting there's tons of references with Ripples, Pale Carnations and the like as it has jumped that level.

Anyway, good job dev. Really enjoyed the content and appreciate the huge improvement, will def be following from now on. Made sure to donate on patreon as well, had a fun time catching up.
Thanks for the compliments and the support! Glad you'll be sticking around! :love:

Reactions: TD1900 and zeroidk

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.3.8 Worklog: or TLDR: Release soon!

Hey, hey! Good work week with OO. I'm really close to finishing the update!
  • 65 renders
  • 1 animation
  • 2 events completed
  • lots of writing
  • All animations looped and encoded
  • script coding 75% complete
Got a lot of work done this week and the end of the update is approaching! All lewd renders that take 4 times as long to finish are complete, along with all the animations. I should be adding around 25 more renders to that total today.

What's left? I have to finish writing one event and render out 3 more. After that, I will slam all of it into the game: navigation, event flags, and gallery. A quick playthrough of my own where I might add some things and fix typos then I will send it out to Oppai Heros and my proofreading team! Still don't have an ETA but expect it soon!!!

Last edited:

GoblinLover01

Sep 22, 2020
What even is the point of this Alex guy? This is a harem game so he's not gonna get any ever, and he seems to exist just to be annoying at the point I'm at now (lizard girl planet). edit: oh...

Last edited:

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
0.3.8 Worklog: or TLDR: Release soon!

Hey, hey! Good work week with OO. I'm really close to finishing the update!
  • 65 renders
  • 1 animation
  • 2 events completed
  • lots of writing
  • All animations looped and encoded
  • script coding 75% complete
Got a lot of work done this week and the end of the update is approaching! All lewd renders that take 4 times as long to finish are complete, along with all the animations. I should be adding around 25 more renders to that total today.

What's left? I have to finish writing one event and render out 3 more. After that, I will slam all of it into the game: navigation, event flags, and gallery. A quick playthrough of my own where I might add some things and fix typos then I will send it out to Oppai Heros and my proofreading team! Still don't have an ETA but expect it soon!!!
Looking forward to the next update! Thanks so much for all your hard work, cryo! :D

Reactions: cryoxxx

Neobrakeon

Apr 21, 2018
What even is the point of this Alex guy? This is a harem game so he's not gonna get any ever, and he seems to exist just to be annoying at the point I'm at now (lizard girl planet). edit: oh...
Don't worry, the author realized that as well and he gets rid of him later on

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
038ReleasePromo.png

Changelog:
  • 492+ new Images
  • 19+ new Lewd Animations
  • 7 new events
  • 3 new lewd events ft. Sybil, Pip, Noel, and Nyx
  • 4000 new lines of code
  • 2 new music track

Release Dates:

• Oppai Hero+ Alpha Test - May 21
  • Oppai Lover/Legend - May 24
  • Donator - May 29
  • Funder - June 3
  • Public - June 8
0.3.8 is in Alpha Testing right now:

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
Cryo topped himself again with this update. The last couple were back-to-back bangers, but oh man.

Congratulations on yet another release.

That is for absolutely sure. One of the best updates of any game I've played so far this year, with some animation that blows almost anything else I've seen out of the water...and as good as this update was...I have a feeling the best is still yet to come. There is no reason to put off playing this game.

• Star-struck
Reactions: TD1900 and cryoxxx

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
New fetish poll for all patrons: or

"What kind of fetish do you wish was in game?

Vote for as many as you want! I want to gauge how perverted my audience is. Not saying that anything that gets a high vote will be added, but I want to see what you all desire, and what seems like some to avoid!

If I missed any that you think would be good additions, feel free to comment! It goes without saying but please do not kink shame."

View attachment 1798829
Aside from multiple males, give me your best shot. BUT! If I need to choose one, give me futa all the way

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes