ExMachinaEV

Nov 19, 2021
New fetish poll for all patrons: or

"What kind of fetish do you wish was in game?

Vote for as many as you want! I want to gauge how perverted my audience is. Not saying that anything that gets a high vote will be added, but I want to see what you all desire, and what seems like some to avoid!

If I missed any that you think would be good additions, feel free to comment! It goes without saying but please do not kink shame."

View attachment 1798829
WDF, I'd better wait for more updates before I find something weird :rolleyes:

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
I said this a million times. Every time I see a Noel event in update I download it. I wish most her scenes was repeatable though. She needs to be fucked daily.
She does, and I promise you that there are people focused on figuring out how to make sure she receives the fucking she deserves. These are the important problems that must be solved

Hinelbgst

Jul 27, 2020
There is a lot to catch up on! And two of the newest cast got their first scene this update. A perfect time to plow though it all again
literally can't wait to play the next update, personally i wanted to see how the storylines being unfolded and some lewd events with Yoo-ri / Mars though, but Nyx and Noel in this version is magnificent (lol).

thanks to dev team for bringing every updates worth playing, support this game. cheers mate

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Honestly, it was a little jarring to see urination and tentacle rape in this update. I guess they're avoidable, but still feels so out of tone with the rest of the game. Just hope this is a one and done, and doesn't mean the game will be moving to more hardcore content from now on. I was perfectly fine with mostly vanilla content

Edit: thinking about it, if I knew nothing about this game, and saw the 3 tags that should be added because of this 1 update (urination, rape, tentacles), I would get a completely wrong idea about the game, and probably wouldnt even give it a chance... more tags aren't necessarily a good thing...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes