Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
About to jump into this again! Quick question, does every girl have a femdom and maledom route/path? Thanks!

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Honestly, it was a little jarring to see urination and tentacle rape in this update. I guess they're avoidable, but still feels so out of tone with the rest of the game. Just hope this is a one and done, and doesn't mean the game will be moving to more hardcore content from now on. I was perfectly fine with mostly vanilla content

Edit: thinking about it, if I knew nothing about this game, and saw the 3 tags that should be added because of this 1 update (urination, rape, tentacles), I would get a completely wrong idea about the game, and probably wouldnt even give it a chance... more tags aren't necessarily a good thing...
amm i see your point there, but what i would say is to add { (optional) } in the Genre section IF thous are avoidable for people who do not want them, the same way games that contain optional ntr do it, i think that's the best option this way people who want to see that content know that it is there, and people who don't will also know that it's optional, win | win

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
amm i see your point there, but what i would say is to add { (optional) } in the Genre section IF thous are avoidable for people who do not want them, the same way games that contain optional ntr do it, i think that's the best option this way people who want to see that content know that it is there, and people who don't will also know that it's optional, win | win
People love to claim making certain kinks optional is the magic solution that makes everyone happy, when it's far from it for several reasons.

First and most important one is amount of content. People seem to think optional scenes make themselves. No, the dev has to spend his time making them like any other scene, which means less scenes get made for people that don't like that stuff.

Second, the characters have to be written in a way that they'd be willing to do X kink, even if you, the player, decide not to allow it. For instance, even if I take over Pip's interrogation, just knowing what Nix would do already lessened my opinion of her character.

Then there's other problems, like the lack of proper warnings, which this update certainly suffered. Technically, both the tentacles and urination were optional. However, in Nyx's scene, you just have the option to let her do her thing, but you have no idea what that means until it starts happening. For Noel, when I read "beyond extasy", I was just expecting to fuck her silly. Sure as hell wasn't expecting urination.

I'm not angry or anything, just puzzled as to what happened here. This update seemed like a very counscious effort to make the game more extreme. It felt like I was playing a different game, one I didn't sign up for. The whole thing felt so out of place. Pip saying the MC is so "caring" right after he let Nix rape her right in front of him. The "caring" MC calling the sweetest LI a "cum dumpster"? Where's my dialogue option to not be an asshole for that one?

I'll see with the next updates, but if this is indeed the direction this game is going, I wish best of luck, but I'll jump ship. I just hope that whatever direction this ends up taking, it is because of the dev's vision, and not a financial decision, or a group's pressure

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Im curious what the urination tag contains ?

but did someone say Giant Dragon lady ? :eek: ah man, now you got me totally interested.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
People love to claim making certain kinks optional is the magic solution that makes everyone happy, when it's far from it for several reasons.

First and most important one is amount of content. People seem to think optional scenes make themselves. No, the dev has to spend his time making them like any other scene, which means less scenes get made for people that don't like that stuff.

Second, the characters have to be written in a way that they'd be willing to do X kink, even if you, the player, decide not to allow it. For instance, even if I take over Pip's interrogation, just knowing what Nix would do already lessened my opinion of her character.

Then there's other problems, like the lack of proper warnings, which this update certainly suffered. Technically, both the tentacles and urination were optional. However, in Nyx's scene, you just have the option to let her do her thing, but you have no idea what that means until it starts happening. For Noel, when I read "beyond extasy", I was just expecting to fuck her silly. Sure as hell wasn't expecting scat.

I'm not angry or anything, just puzzled as to what happened here. This update seemed like a very counscious effort to make the game more extreme. It felt like I was playing a different game, one I didn't sign up for. The whole thing felt so out of place. The "caring" MC calling the sweetest LI a "cum dumpster"? Where's my dialogue option to not be an asshole for that one?

I'll see with the next updates, but if this is indeed the direction this game is going, I wish best of luck, but I'll jump ship. I just hope that whatever direction this ends up taking, it is because of the dev's vision, and not a financial decision, or a group's pressure
I can assure you that with Cryo you are seeing his vision.

The first part of your post is very true, making everything optional is incredibly time consuming, and while I know Cryo respects his player base, and goes out of his way to try to give them an experience they can enjoy...it's not always possible to make everything optional.

In the end, as players, we never really 'sign up' for anything. We play a game to see the devs vision. If we like it, we may choose to support it, and if not, the mature thing, as you said, is to part ways and find the right experience for you. That is a totally reasonable response.

I understand the feeling of starting a game, and being excited for it...and then slowly realizing it isn't for you. It happened to me with BADIK, for example. But I didn't attack the dev of that game, or insist they take out or add content...Heck, I still respect the effort put into the game, even thought it's not for me. I just chalked it up as a lesson learned and moved on.

In the end that's the only sensible thing to do.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Im curious what the urination tag contains ?

but did someone say Giant Dragon lady ? :eek: ah man, now you got me totally interested.
Zara is the big ole dragon mommy in my profile picture. She's vey worth playing to game for.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Are you stupid or something? You obviously can't read. I wasn’t talking about any NTR right now. I wouldn't complain if I could get involved myself. But now that lesbian is being wiped on my face. I do not accept that. Not even if they were my girls. Now that this Zara can't be met and fucked, it makes me even more angry.
If you are upset about some girls having fun together then this isn't the game for you. Thank you for playing.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Im sorry, in my language, urination qualifies as scat. If in english it means specifically feces, then my bad. Already edited the comment to avoid confusion

Edit: And since this is the first time I'm adressing you directly, I wanna take my time to say that I am by no means belittling your work. What you're archeiving here in terms of animation is some of the best the site has to offer. Nor am I requesting that you change anything. It's your game, your rules (no idea why the guy above got that i was saying otherwise, but whatever). It only falls to me to decide if it's still for me or not.
I was just caught offguard by such sudden change in the game's tone. I never had any problems with any of the scenes before, so it's quite surprising that I would have problems with all the scenes from 1 single update.
No problem. I know that some of the things I've chosen to include will upset some people because that isn't the content that they enjoy. I make a sci-fi game that will have some lovey-dovey moments and also will explore all sorts of fetishes the perverted OO universe can throw at it. It's a journey of exploring the debauchery with the crew and Captain's harem.
That's my vision at least, and I hope you guys come along for the perverted ride.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
This argument makes very little sense. Yes the dev put a very low requested scene (based on the poll) in his game. But ultimately he has the right to dedicate a part of his effort into something he wants, even if he will be for the benefit of a small portion of their userbase.
But nothing should be set in stone, for example, I always avoided this game because it was always tagged as 100% vanilla. Nothing wrong with that, but I already played/still playing so many vanilla games and I don't want to bring any new titles into my already long list, but this recent update surely made me interested in this game.
I mean, that's not the argument I'm making... Ofc the dev has the right to do whatever he wants. Never said otherwise. If he wants to add forced vore into the game, it's his call. I'm talking about how making things optional isnt a win/win solution for everyone. Unless the dev decides to increase his workload, people who aren't interested in X content will get less scenes than they would if all the scenes featured content they enjoyed. So people who stick to vanilla would be at loss when a game decides to include more fringe kinks. Thats basic logic, and really all I'm saying.

I don't agree with this, couples can feel more curious at times and try something new during their intimate moments. It only takes both parties to be willing to try. This is how it goes.
Again, what does that have to do with what I said? I'm saying that even if something doesnt happen (you stopped it in game), the intent of the action still matters. Let me explain. Imagine you have a friend, and that friend tells you that if he had a good opportunity, he would love to kill someone. I'd hope you'd just get as far as you can from that person, even if they never actually do it.

In the game, one of the LIs, Nyx, intends to rape another one. You have the option to stop it, or let it happen. Even if you do stop it, it doesnt change the fact that she was intent on doing it, which already stained my opinion of Nyx. Yet another example, already in game, that even if you make something optional, in order to fit some scenes, you have to write a character in a way that can be a problem for some.

My whole argument is that "optional" is not the perfect solution some people seem to belive it is. It's still better than forced content, but it comes with repercussions. You kinda missed the point entirely

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes