AndAleX09

Dec 20, 2018
Hey. Since the game is made in Honey Select, any chance of the creator sharing the character cards with us? I need Nyx's card for certain purposes, if you know what I mean XD

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hey. Since the game is made in Honey Select, any chance of the creator sharing the character cards with us? I need Nyx's card for certain purposes, if you know what I mean XD
45.JPG

I'm possessive about my cards, but I'm willing to part with them if the price is right :p

Hinelbgst

Jul 27, 2020
View attachment 1823711

Changelog:
  • 492+ new Images
  • 19+ new Lewd Animations
  • 7 new events
  • 3 new lewd events ft. Sybil, Pip, Noel, and Nyx
  • 4000 new lines of code
  • 2 new music track

Release Dates:
  • Oppai Hero+ Alpha Test - May 21
  • Oppai Lover/Legend - May 24
  • Donator - May 29
  • Funder - June 3
  • Public - June 8
0.3.8 is in Alpha Testing right now:
kudos to cryo, every update is just magnificent!

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Anyone got the poll results and know if any of the content on the poll will be avoidable if added? Not wanting to add other cocks to the harem and certainly not into bimbofication.

Reactions: wiseold6996

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Anyone got the poll results and know if any of the content on the poll will be avoidable if added? Not wanting to add other cocks to the harem and certainly not into bimbofication.
Capture.JPG

The poll doesn't reflect what will be added to the game, but where my audience's head is. As always, I wil try to give warning and the option to avoid any fringe fetish content when possible!

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
View attachment 1842858

The poll doesn't reflect what will be added to the game, but where my audience's head is. As always, I wil try to give warning and the option to avoid any fringe fetish content when possible!
Thanks for sharing that quick reply, the choice to not partake in certain fetishes is always welcome thank you. Looking forward to the next update. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: cryoxxx

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
June State of the Game devlog: or

Reminder: 0.3.8 is out now for Funders!

Since 0.3.8 is complete and rolling out to all support tiers, I have already started working on the next update, but something else has been taking a large portion of my working time. Something that I'd like to share with you all today!

The Codex

Working with the resident OO historian and loremaster, TM, we have built a colossal compendium encompassing the everything that has happened in Oppai Odyssey so far.

Characters, organizations, races, locations... an archival retelling of what you know or may have forgotten, along with new stories and terminologies littered within. You'll find everything you could possibly want to know about the OO universe here.

I can't wait for you all to dive in and see what's here! The codex will be making its first appearance with the public release of 0.3.8!

I would like to give a very special thank you to my partner in this, TM. He meticulously wrote and organized every one of the hundreds of codex entries. This would have never have happened without his skill and dedication. Thank you so much, and I look forward to continuing to work with you in the future!

If you would like a taste of TM's writing chops before the codex goes live, he has a very well-thought-out lewd game website. A lot of great recommendations can be found there!

As for 0.3.9, work on is moving at a steady rate. 2 new events are already completed!
Thank you all for the support!

AndAleX09

Dec 20, 2018
Question for the dev. One of the things that I could never figure out in your game are the character heights. Sometimes it seems like the Player is very tall and other times it looks like the girls are taller than him. The 1st person view made it even more confusing for me. Sometimes Nyx would seem taller and then in others she seemed shorter than Noelle who I always had the impression was on the shorter side. Maybe this has been asked before, but what are their official heights?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.3.8 is out now for everyone!

PC: - -
MAC: - -
ANDROID: - -
ANDROID LQ: - -

Changelog:
  • 492+ new Images
  • 7 new events
  • 4000 new lines of code
  • 2 new music track
  • All new codex with 300+ entries

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022

PC: - MEGA -
MAC: - MEGA -
ANDROID: - MEGA -
ANDROID LQ: - MEGA -

Changelog:
  • 492+ new Images
  • 7 new events
  • 4000 new lines of code
  • 2 new music track
Feels good to finish exams and come home to an Oppai Odyssey update ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kyri

Dec 1, 2018

PC: - MEGA -
MAC: - MEGA -
ANDROID: - MEGA -
ANDROID LQ: - MEGA -

Changelog:
  • 492+ new Images
  • 7 new events
  • 4000 new lines of code
  • 2 new music track
Is android LQ supposed to be the same GB as normal version?, what's the difference?

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes