cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.3.8 Worklog: or

MayThe4th.png

Hey everyone!

A reminder if you haven't read the state of the game post check it here: .

I've been busy working on OO since my last post, and there's been a lot of progress!
Stats for 0.3.8 so far:
  • 397 static renders
  • 17 Animations
  • 3.5k lines of dialogue and code
I've been bouncing around events this week, as a few of them are reaching the end. I have also started working on some Pip stuff that will give some character development and plot relevancy that she desperately needs. The complex posing along with the branching paths has made progress slow, but progress is progress!

Whats next? Focusing on writing and rendering the end of these events and blowing through this Pip stuff. I have a lot of work ahead!

I want to end this with saying how grateful I am for the outflowing of support and generosity I've seen over these past few weeks. Thank you all so very much!

dadencuto3

Aug 7, 2020
I need help on the scene right before the last scene with dr clemont, wandering around a few weeks but still can't find it =((

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
New fetish poll for all patrons: or

"What kind of fetish do you wish was in game?

Vote for as many as you want! I want to gauge how perverted my audience is. Not saying that anything that gets a high vote will be added, but I want to see what you all desire, and what seems like some to avoid!

If I missed any that you think would be good additions, feel free to comment! It goes without saying but please do not kink shame."

unknown.png

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
New fetish poll for all patrons: or

"What kind of fetish do you wish was in game?

Vote for as many as you want! I want to gauge how perverted my audience is. Not saying that anything that gets a high vote will be added, but I want to see what you all desire, and what seems like some to avoid!

If I missed any that you think would be good additions, feel free to comment! It goes without saying but please do not kink shame."

View attachment 1798829
Ohh my, it's the devil's threesome! :PogChamp:
Is this Dick Odyssey now? I thought this was Oppai Odyssey :Kappa:

• Love
Reactions: cryoxxx

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Cryoxx,
Your game is great as is, so I don't see any real need to go crazy with lots of "out there" fetishes, but I agree with Pitrik. Most players of these games, myself included, wouldn't get excited seeing multiple males or futa with the LIs in your game. It would turn off many more people than would enjoy it. Devs should make the game they want, but unless you are really determined to add more other male (or futa) action, I would skip it.

If you feel the need to spice it up (more), the first 4 choices are fine and would not bother most players. Pet play is OK too, though I can take it or leave it personally.

For me, better than adding specific fetishes, is to add more varied characters to the game. You did a great job adding the giantess and her attendants, so including even more variety of body types and personalities, can be fun and add spice to your game.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes