Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Wait, this is what ppl complaining about? lmao
And it isn't. Furry is anthropomorphic character.
As other person said, it was the Tiger dude.

As for the catgirl being a furry/anthropomorphic
1681274569159.png
Shes a cat alien (so nonhuman) with humanoid attributes :BootyTime:
Cryoxxx clearly dumbed down the "furriness" in comparison to the tiger dude, though it wouldn't have surprised me if they had made her even more animal like, given their past creations :HideThePain:

Reactions: Forinil

Forinil

Apr 5, 2020
Looks nice, but other than a texture on the skin doesn't really look like a fur. Especially with all the hair.

But as the saying goes - I'd hit it.
Yes, obviously we should demand cryoxxx rework that scene using Nvidia HairWorks™ to animate every single strand of fur separately for maximum realism. :WeSmart::p

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Yes, obviously we should demand cryoxxx rework that scene using Nvidia HairWorks™ to animate every single strand of fur separately for maximum realism. :WeSmart::p
I'm on board. If I'm going down this Furry rabbit hole (or is it a kitty hole in this case?), I'm going all in.
We can all chip in to build cryo a dedicated rig for rendering fur with. We could call it the FurRyg, or workshop some other punny names.

Questions:
  • Do you think four RTX GPUs is enough or go for eight?
  • Should we wait and give it to him on the 3rd anniversary of OO's inaugural release or just get it to him ASAFP?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I'm on board. If I'm going down this Furry rabbit hole (or is it a kitty hole in this case?), I'm going all in.
We can all chip in to build cryo a dedicated rig for rendering fur with. We could call it the FurRyg, or workshop some other punny names.

Questions:
  • Do you think four RTX GPUs is enough or go for eight?
  • Should we wait and give it to him on the 3rd anniversary of OO's inaugural release or just get it to him ASAFP?
Don't want all that power to go to waste. Gonna give Nyx a big, long, curly mustache with bouncing physics. :cool:

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Don't want all that power to go to waste. Gonna give Nyx a big, long, curly mustache with bouncing physics. :cool:
Well, the most important question; did you plan any more jerk off instruction scenes in the game ? I think the ones you alredy made are quite good, almost no adult games do joi in it, maybe do more, whatever, a good game amazing art, also it has a witch girl that makes almost every game like 10 / 10

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
As other person said, it was the Tiger dude.

As for the catgirl being a furry/anthropomorphic
View attachment 2539802
Shes a cat alien (so nonhuman) with humanoid attributes :BootyTime:
Cryoxxx clearly dumbed down the "furriness" in comparison to the tiger dude, though it wouldn't have surprised me if they had made her even more animal like, given their past creations :HideThePain:
It is a reach. Following this logic any character, that described by the "lore" as nonhuman, would be considered as anthropomorphic. Regardless of how character will look.
This one clearly human with some flow of inhuman features and called "alien cat" or whatever.

No, this is totally fine according to the people.

But Noel having an ex who is a tiger, THIS is the problem. (except that it isnt and people complaining about that are dumb)
Ty.
Still funny if ppl have problem with that her ex is a tiger, and not with the ex thing itself.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Mfs out here having bigger ambitions than the entire Unreal Engine dev team
Technically the things ppl are suggesting are already possible, just gotta implement them into a game.
Cryoxxx I believe in you, I will be waiting for the Unreal 5.8 Oppai Odyssey Remaster in 2 years :BootyTime:

gimme Nyx tiddy milk liquid physic plz

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Is it though? Lots of women have ex boyfriends. Not very many have ex boyfriends that are gigantic tiger-men with massive fucking forearms.
You forgot to mention the plasma shotgun he nonchalantly carries around and his being a wingman for his ex's new guy. :sneaky:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is it though? Lots of women have ex boyfriends. Not very many have ex boyfriends that are gigantic tiger-men with massive fucking forearms.
You forgot to mention the plasma shotgun he nonchalantly carries around and his being a wingman for his ex's new guy. :sneaky:
I think the important thing is he is her EX.

Because, we have a CURRENT girlfriend who is an EQUALLY MASSIVE dragon woman. Otherwise it's just insane hypocrisy, which wouldn't surprise me to be fair.

Bitching about a friendly nonthreatening ex of one of our girlfriends, is especially stupid in a harem game I feel, because the ability for people to be friendly with an ex feels somewhat important and related to being polyamory compatible. Like if the girls can't get on with an ex, and it's expected that you're hostile to all exs, then I can't see girls like that being ok with their boyfriend dating multiple people at once. And I'm not explaining this very well....

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I think the important thing is he is her EX.

Because, we have a CURRENT girlfriend who is an EQUALLY MASSIVE dragon woman. Otherwise it's just insane hypocrisy, which wouldn't surprise me to be fair.

Bitching about a friendly nonthreatening ex of one of our girlfriends, is especially stupid in a harem game I feel, because the ability for people to be friendly with an ex feels somewhat important and related to being polyamory compatible. Like if the girls can't get on with an ex, and it's expected that you're hostile to all exs, then I can't see girls like that being ok with their boyfriend dating multiple people at once. And I'm not explaining this very well....
I was just pointing out he didn't mention the wingmaning and the plasma shotgun, I don't give much of a fuck either way. I'm here for the sexy space elf.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Actually, speaking of my beloved dragon gf, is she ever going to be living with us? The other girls too, but my queen is my priority.
Yea I know our adventures aren't going to be the safest place for a pregnant woman, but considering all the girls are going to be getting pregnant sooner or later, and nearly every planet is currently scheduled for extinction, I'd feel happier if all our girls were with us in an armed, armored, and mobile harem house/ship. Especially when said harem ship has state of the art medical facilities, we just need to fix the situation with our state of the art doctor....

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
So u think it is normal to have her ex around, and even going and helping her mum?
It is one thing, that u aren't her first. And it is another thing to have him around her.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
So u think it is normal to have her ex around, and even going and helping her mum?
It is one thing, that u aren't her first. And it is another thing to have him around her.
If your concern is that her ex is the coolest guy around...you're probably right. He's one big ol' sexy house tiger.

• Haha
Reactions: TD1900

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
what's wrong with Tiger bro? i like him, Tiger Brosky is goated in my eyes, we've been missing a bro in this adventure

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes