WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Nopy was great but I only ever used it when MEGA or Gdrive didn't work, they've always been faster
That is the same with me. I usually try to use alternate sites before NOPY. NOPY is one of the best file server available. I rarely use them since they been providing it at no cost and with donations.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

addajames

Jul 28, 2017
Im not sure if anyone else has this problem but when I get into part 2 of the game I no longer have the option to save. Not sure if this is a bug or not as part 1 i could save anywhere.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I think its important to note that this is edited MTL. IDK what it is, but the format works to where everything is translated except a few things in battle that are lost in translation (Orc trying to get along ???)

Crisis can be averted if OP actually changed it to edited MTL.

But you know this is edited MTL because the orcs aren't not labeled as oaks :LUL:

Reactions: milkhorror

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
remove the game over when the heroine loses the battle. otherwise the game has to start every time with saving. it is repulsive and ultimately annoying when the heroine loses the battle several times and instead of continuing from the same place, they are forced to load the save.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Odd, I think I saw this b4. It had a pregnancy tag. Maybe, a copy paste similar game?

tamadearu

Sep 29, 2017
Where is her gear im stuck at the start of game can go up she says she will call help at right goblins raping a girl at bottom it says she needs her gear botom left is locked bottom right is closed.

Reactions: 1350bruh and qinna

rudz

Jun 11, 2018
Where is her gear im stuck at the start of game can go up she says she will call help at right goblins raping a girl at bottom it says she needs her gear botom left is locked bottom right is closed.
sleeping orc has a key. Interact with him several times and you'll find it.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Wow, that's really a shame... first vivo died, now nopy... :(

But thanks for the upload and share!

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Previously I did prefer Mega, but there can be issues like the transfer limit which is simply bad to have when larger files are due, or the fact that it downloads in advance before you even get the prompt to save the file when you download from the browser. Other things like Google Drive are not always available as an option. On top of that not all alternative options are as appealing, for example Zippyshare is not even available in my country, and I am often vary about sites unknown to me (even though the options on this site should be safe as per rules).
Nopy appeared as a new option at some point and I got quickly fond of it, especially quick small downloads through the browser were nice to have and I started to prefer it over Mega. One thing I heavily preferred over other sites is that it was free but also wasn't full of ads, overall a simple design, still besides the unrestricted downloads for me. In the past weeks or so I already experienced issues with the downloads from Nopy, and the message confirms why it happened, which is quite sad to hear.

Last edited:

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
>looks at title

oooh

>looks at tag
>no pregnancy

awww
short half n hour gaveover CG hunt game really, with no recollection or anything. But its sweet and has its charm, though mouse controls deserved more polish.

Would say poor man's

Also rip Nopy, perhaps this game was my last download from them, Big F

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes