Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
I love hentai games with actual gameplay. So far it looks like a solid start of one, although simple and light on content.
I hope it will greatly expand actual groping... um, massage mechanics to keep it varied and challenging. Something like arousal meter and an ability to perform more risque techniques and hand slips with reactions depending on clients relaxation, trust level, or other factors like music or incense.
Elf model is nice and animations, while simple, look good and are somewhat original and polished.
Of course for replayablity sake it needs more client models, possibly with some kind of randomization (maybe even form a set of features, like Imperial Gatekeeper) and like i said before more involved massage system.

TLDR: Good looking demo, not much more to it now, but I look forward to what it will eventually turn out to be.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
You can't save.

The game is in a very early stage of development. You can't save, switch to windowed mode, or adjust audio. There are also a lot of easy to spot typos.
Apparently they've been working on this for a year, so yeah, should've been enough time to include some very basic game features.

Cordarin

Oct 1, 2017
This is well done, I like it a lot and look forward to future updates. As mentioned above, a save option and an exit feature are needed.
I would really like to see something in between Normal Massage and straight Fucking also. Not necessarily the Orc getting more Pervy (though that as an option would be nice too), but the 'client' could escalate things to a more erotic level ( massage me more HERE, or flip over on her back for more, etc.) Before straight going to sex.

All in all a really good start, hope to see more soon (y)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So when the elf does the massage wearing a towel, and you pound her legs, my orc kept his hands way up like he was playing with maracas. Anyone else seen this one?

beboybe3

Jun 5, 2017
Holy shit this game have great potential wtf I'm keeping my eyes on this one. My fetish is massage!!!

McKraken

May 13, 2017
This hits all my buttons. Great idea, example of gameplay, and graphics. Keeping an eye on this one, and seriously considering the ol' Patreon.

Reactions: srg91

St3f4n

Oct 17, 2018
Nice one till here, hoping for more in the near future!
Added to WL on Steam, of course.

Dec 7, 2017
Anyone figure out how to save? Really don't look forward to doing everything over and over again every time I launch it.
Ok so I looked at the appData folder, and there is a folder inside by the name of "TorchStudio" with a save file inside it. The save seems to have the right things, but it seems that the "load game" option is not yet implemented

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes