Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Ruea

Mar 19, 2019
You can't save.

The game is in a very early stage of development. You can't save, switch to windowed mode, or adjust audio. There are also a lot of easy to spot typos.
alt+enter to switch to windowed mode, this works for a lot of games.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I played.... I liked.... Very nice, am a fan of the horny elf, not-horny orc genre.

also can you start with the 2nd chick or is it just a preview?

Reactions: remion02

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
The theme is adorable. It's clearly based on Ii Orc no Hi and it's a role reversal story where the elf is the sexually aggressive one and the orc is the passive. Well, more gentlemanly than passive I should say.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I realised that part of the reason I like it, is because of the teeching with feeling-like artstyle. always something alluring about that style while also a little unsettling at times.

Fr3nki

Oct 12, 2017
Hi , im getting BSOD when it fails to load come components , eg. after massage there is black screen(im guessing that is loading) in which game starts not responding then but then freezes whole pc and crashes it to BSOD , my pc is Phenom II X6 1090T ,6gb ram,ATI RX470.

nightcrouser

Oct 9, 2017
Promising, but they should REALLY work on those jiggle physics, if thats something they bring forward as a feature of the game, because they are fucked many of times. lol

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Pretty good so far, I just hope there are enough clients planned. This is the type of game that would need quite a roster to fill it out since the mechanics and gameplay are pretty simple. Once you get some upgrades it becomes super easy, I imagine the future girls will be more difficult to please.

So far seems like at least 3 planned judging by what I saw with a quick search of Patreon. The harpy girl shown in locked of course and a tiger girl. Ah steam page also has a mermaid. I'm worried there's not much variety in the gameplay though.

Last edited:

magicPotato

Mar 4, 2018
hold up, why does the elf looks so familiar? she looked like that webcomic with the lewd elf princess and the gentleman orc...

Pepito1233

Sep 29, 2017
The game has potential, too bad I'm too picky about penetration animation :rolleyes:...

PS: Am I the only one who hates bad penetration desynchronization like a bad or very simple animation :unsure:?

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
Sometimes I get the flashing fatigue, sometimes I don't even though I'm massaging the parts she asked with the right techniques. Seems kinda random.

Jun 25, 2018
This was better than I expected - Unique Concept. Unique Gameplay. And the Art/Graphics are good.

Any idea how to get the harpy/second woman?

cichy96

Feb 26, 2020
Nice idea, this game have potential!
It's something new and have nice quality (for such early version)

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes