Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

sig325

Dec 23, 2018
Nice game.
Three things I would like to see improved at this stage, before further development:
1. an option to resize from full screen to window size
2. the game feels a bit laggy regarding the mouse input
3. a button or command which allows to enter main menu/ save/ load/ options

Stay safe and healthy everyone.

Reactions: H1M

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
only two things annoy me. they're always messing up me room (no fully internal shot), and the scene starts over instead of keeping the existing slime. but the elf's shadow bits are perfect and her voice actor is great.

Reactions: Silverstig

Rasler321

Jun 4, 2017
This one is EXCELENT, so much potential on your hands!
You definitely have a new patreon with me.

vedpls

Feb 24, 2018
This is actually quite nice. I look forward to see more girls and more content for this one, as the base is looking promising!

Gesellschaft

May 31, 2018
Very well done. If the devs add fluff (more dialogue, story, filler before you get to max affection with a client, etc) this has potential to be one of the greats.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
I will be very disappointed if this game never gets an easter egg parodying this ad:

Edit: Was able to play through the current demo and I really like what I'm seeing so far. It's a nice change to see an Orc who isn't a sex-hungry fiend and instead gets seduced by some horny ladies. The gameplay seems a bit wonky and collision on the push and pull animations, but I'm guessing that will be fixed as development continues. Another thing that I hope to see gets added/fixed soon is the way genitals interact, because at the moment the Elf's vagina doesn't even open and the Orc's dick shrinks quite noticeably during most of the animation.

I think it'd be great if sex also had its own gameplay section similar to the massage part, but different. Perhaps adjusting the amount of movement the Orc does VS the client, adjusting the position slightly (i.e. kissing vs leaning back, groping a boob or buttock, etc.), and other actions like spanking.

As for what's there now, it's good. The graphics are stylized but not too far from realism, the jiggle physics are pretty good, and having an early WIP of cum physics already is great. This game has a ton of potential and I look forward to seeing it develop. I'd personally prefer the orc to not be so fat, but that's just me, and it's not a big deal.

Last edited:

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
If massage is one of your kinks like me, you'll most likely love this. Girls undress each session if you hit the right spots.

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Looks like a solid game idea, and has decent progress so far. I hope to see options for different positions you can pick from in a later update.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes