Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

LykaLyka

Oct 17, 2017
I like this game a lot. Just a shame that there's no save/load option yet which is rather odd.

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Cannot fault the art style. Good concept but I hope there's more to it.

Maybe:
  • Hotkeys for the massage buttons
  • It needs more things to do and a slight chance/betting section to make it more addictive
  • Alternative outfits for the girls. Let the orc purchase them as gifts
  • Free Camera in massage parlour
  • More girls

Reactions: Solarian98

GoGoBananas

Jan 10, 2018
Looks like there's a few new girls in the works on the Patreon: Harpy, Tiger Girl, Mermaid. Possibly more coming with polls

GoGoBananas

Jan 10, 2018
Is there only 1 scene available for the elf girl in the current build? Also, can you unlock the 2nd character, Harpy, in the current build?

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
I applaud the patience with which you reply to the same question again and again. Personally I would have thought people might just read the very last post above theirs... I would have been proven wrong of course.

St3f4n

Oct 17, 2018

New build ready

Who can share?
It isn't a new Build, just a Tech Demo of the Special Service System, which means, you can do the Girl in another Positon and Location of the Room,in this Case "banging the Elf Girl doggy on the Desk" and "lifted Position on the Carpet"

Last edited:

oleg-zipp0

Oct 23, 2019
It isn't a new Build, just a Tech Demo of the Special Service System, which means, you can do the Girl in another Positon and Location of the Room,in this Case "banging the Elf Girl doggy on the Desk" and "lifted Position on the Carpet"
Despite this. It would be nice to see even that.

St3f4n

Oct 17, 2018
Despite this. It would be nice to see even that.
So here you (and everyone else) go: Orc Massage Special Service System Demo Build

Important Note:
This isn't a new Build, just a Tech Demo of the Special Service System, which means, you can do the Girl in another Positon and Location of the Room,in this Case "banging the Elf Girl doggy on the Desk" and "lifted Position on the Carpet"
Just click one the small white Point you can see on the carpet, the Massage Board and the Desk. No graphical/Audio Options, just you and the hot Elf.

GL HF

Edit: Link fixed, sorry.

Last edited:

frapucinno

Aug 29, 2017
So here you (and everyone else) go: Orc Massage Special Service System Demo Build (MEGA)

Important Note:

Just click one the small white Point you can see on the carpet, the Massage Board and the Desk. No graphical/Audio Options, just you and the hot Elf.

GL HF

Edit: Link fixed, sorry.
The "true" gameplay lmao.

Thanks for sharing btw.

Reactions: oleg-zipp0
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes