Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Man...I would love this game if it just had that "no sexual content" tag. Just being an orc, running a business. Scheduling appointments, washing sheets, working the knots out of the backs of mythological creatures, making playlists of soothing music, then going home to watch Blood Bowl on tv with a bowl of fried creature parts.
That could indeed be a fun distraction. :unsure:

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
This has dynamic touching gameplay?

Also, how are the sex scenes? Like do the genitals clip or does it show deforming with penetration?

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
Game is really nice, it's simple. The sound is amazing and mostly the rendering is great as well (also my mid tier laptop might be the cause for the render issue after finishing press to butt massage since I can only get up to high graphic settings, but other than that not much lag for me and the animation is smooth) but is the 0.3.2 only focused on the elf cowgirl scene and the black harpy not available yet?

I looked over at the patreon page and found lots of scenes and characters to be added in the future.

definitely going to buy it on steam when it finally releases (right now I'll just add to wishlist, and bookmark this page to check if there are bugs on the latest builds)

(edit: nvm, found out the special demo version is the latest and has 2 more positions for the elf girl. Now I'll just waiting for more future release)

Last edited:

MGazer

Aug 20, 2020
If your PC is having a little trouble with this one you can adjust the resolution and whether or not it's windowed or fullscreen by using Command Line Arguments for Unity games.

What I usually do is just create a shortcut to the games .exe file, right click it, and go to the target box:

CommandLineArena.png

At the very end of that after the quotation marks put in what you are wanting.

-screen-width 1280 -screen-height 720 -screen-fullscreen 1 -screen-quality Medium

You can change the resolution to pretty much any valid resolution recognized by Unity. Just change the 1280 x 720 numbers to whatever you need. I tested this game all the way down to 800x600 and there didn't seem to be any problems.

-screen fullscreen 1 is fullscreen and 0 is windowed.

The screen quality can be changed too but I'm not convinced it's working for this particular game. I think the different qualities have to be enabled in the Unity Editor first before it's compiled by the dev but I may be mistaken. It doesn't really hurt anything to try it out and see though.

spamland

Oct 13, 2017
cant seem to figure out save menu in game, also the screen flickers random colors all over the place.

interesting concept but it seems a little rough at the moment

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
"4. Touching system - can pluck part of gilr's body by holding left mouse button."
I dont think "pluck" is the word he was going for...hopefully
you pluck the strings of a harp, why not play her body like a fiddle?

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Looks good but its early in development. Theres at least 6 characters being planned so we're a long ways off to completion.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
New to Unity games. I can't figure out the controls. How to make it a window screen, save, quit game, etc. Any help?
Thanks.

frapucinno

Aug 29, 2017
New to Unity games. I can't figure out the controls. How to make it a window screen, save, quit game, etc. Any help?
Thanks.
The current demo only have very little content. Most of the features you mentioned is probably not implemented yet. Just alt f4 to quit the game btw.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes