Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

d@rk_side

Oct 9, 2018
I've read some about Steam Release in comments, so is it means that we won't get any updates here?
Cuz i checked this game here in July, and no update since?

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
I've read some about Steam Release in comments, so is it means that we won't get any updates here?
Cuz i checked this game here in July, and no update since?
its still being made in general. theres supposedly another demo for the harpy but nobody has seen it nor has it been shared if it does exist. the developer has slowly been chugging along with working on new girls and their stories and everything. The steam release is just a placeholder for now because they plan on releasing it on steam. I don't think they plan on going early access but we'll have to wait and see if that happens or not. It's still funded via patreon though so if a build is released there then it could get shared here.

Reactions: d@rk_side

d@rk_side

Oct 9, 2018
its still being made in general. theres supposedly another demo for the harpy but nobody has seen it nor has it been shared if it does exist. the developer has slowly been chugging along with working on new girls and their stories and everything. The steam release is just a placeholder for now because they plan on releasing it on steam. I don't think they plan on going early access but we'll have to wait and see if that happens or not. It's still funded via patreon though so if a build is released there then it could get shared here.
so, all we have to do is wait, as usual. And hope that game will not be abandoned. This project has real potential

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
updates are sparse to say the least, though if post from 2 weeks ago is to be believed it seems that new build is "almost ready"
1609062729209.png

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Tutorial bugs out for me, fades to black screen. Have to alt f4 out. Can't figure out the new fucked up control scheme without the tutorial. Welp. What the hell did they do to the controls? I don't remember them being this terrible or difficult to figure out. It seems like you can't manually control where you massage anymore and can only focus on specific parts now?

And apparently you can just jizz all over the place with spacebar during the massage.

What the fuck. Holy shit this game seems to have gotten much much worse. Why would they do this? x.x Yeah I just went to check out the 0.3 version again and it's so much better overall. This genuinely feels like an earlier version of the game than 0.3. I'm quite confused. This new massage system is terrible and it even makes a lot of the videos for the game misleading since you can no longer massage the girl wherever you want like the previous version.

Wow if this is permanent, completely killed my interest. It's like they threw the best part of this game in the trash. The smooth transitions/fluidity/freedom of movement of the game is gone as far as I can tell. It's now a turn based "strategy game" I guess.

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Tutorial bugs out for me, fades to black screen. Have to alt f4 out. Can't figure out the new fucked up control scheme without the tutorial. Welp. What the hell did they do to the controls? I don't remember them being this terrible or difficult to figure out. It seems like you can't manually control where you massage anymore and can only focus on specific parts now?

And apparently you can just jizz all over the place with spacebar during the massage.

What the fuck. Holy shit this game seems to have gotten much much worse. Why would they do this? x.x Yeah I just went to check out the 0.3 version again and it's so much better overall. This genuinely feels like an earlier version of the game than 0.3. I'm quite confused.
same. Something is broken about this one.

New demo is coming... now! with new gameplay and system!

Last edited:

NightPolicy

Jan 23, 2018
I did manage to figure the game out but do still prefer the old controls myself.

4 objects of significance, the massage table, the computer (behind the orc and to our right), the phone (our direct right of the orc), and the door.

Click the phone to call the elf lady, as far as I can tell, the harpy is still unavailable.
Click the massage table to start the massage
Click the computer to purchase upgrades
Click the door to rest, which does two things, regens stamina, and allows computer purchases to be delivered.

Start the massage
The goal is to use the 3 massage styles to bring each of the body parts number down to 0, BUT not less than 0
One does only one body part and others hit adjacent as well.
Click on a body part and select the massage styles in the bottom right to see exactly what they do, I don't want to list them out.
Each press of the start button uses one stamina, in the top left, so prioritize hitting multiple parts of her body to get as many to 0 as possible.
I'm unsure if its better to get fewer numbers to 0 or more numbers lower, doesn't matter as much once you get your first upgrade anyways.
Once done, recharge stamina by clicking the door, then clicking rest.

Repeat as necessary. Once she has all stars filled on the phone there is one massage left, at that point you have 4 sex positions and I believe are at the end.

Reactions: En_Dash

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
Looks like they're testing some ideas. Like a more involved massage minigame, which is fine once you know how it works, it's still easy. First time I saw this game I thought it sounded like a shop keeper game and the "rest" and delivery stuff shows that they want to add more of that type of gameplay. If this gets finished, it seems it will reward "puzzle" deduction with new sex scenes and maybe some cosmetic furniture and stuff from the shop.
Anyway, I can see where it's going... If it gets finished.

TLDR: Some new sex scenes and testing some ideas that are more representative of the end product's gameplay.

Last edited:

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Black screen, game dont start. i have an highend machine. i think if a game will not start like this here, its shit. possible that my pc overdone it. possible...

Reactions: EmeraldKnightmare
3.90 star(s) 60 Votes