Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
New system seems fine. They should allow you to click the numbers for selection or something since clicking the Elf's hands massage spot is annoying.

Jul 5, 2017
Black screen, game dont start. i have an highend machine. i think if a game will not start like this here, its shit. possible that my pc overdone it. possible...
I got a black screen as well the first time. I quit the game, restarted and it was fine.

Not sure if that will help you.

Derawrgon

Apr 30, 2018
we need new category instead of male protagonist. we need something like non-human protagonist, so ppl like me will not even click to check :)
I do not want to be an orc myself.
So you clicked on a game called "Orc Massage" and remotely thought it might have a human protag? C'mon man.

The new system definitely adds some challenge and the few new scenes are still of good quality. Though I do get the impression overall the game got a bit worse. English still needs some work and there were a few bugs. Still really excited for the game and I'll definitely pay once a better product is on the market, but for now it just looks promising.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
So you clicked on a game called "Orc Massage" and remotely thought it might have a human protag? C'mon man.

The new system definitely adds some challenge and the few new scenes are still of good quality. Though I do get the impression overall the game got a bit worse. English still needs some work and there were a few bugs. Still really excited for the game and I'll definitely pay once a better product is on the market, but for now it just looks promising.
well the vast majority of games with orcs have a female protagonist, don't forget the rape too but i guess thats a given with female protagonists anyway

Reactions: Aksusa

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
WTF you cant setup anything in that game it use all cores with 100% and the graphiccard runs on 100% to.
It lags like hell unplayable for me.
On my machine i play WOWS and Armored Warefare there i have no problems!
BTW other unity games run without problems too.

Last edited:

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017

The issue is if people want to search by tag for a monster protagonist or something like that, not for when you're clicking on an individual game.

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
I don't know what i'm doing wrong. I start the massage and cant stop it once he starts some movement. Am i missing something?

Edit: I figured out what i was doing wrong, ty anyway!

Last edited:

nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
I don’t understand the thing at all because she moans as if she likes it and finally I’m in negative and then the first thing to buy is at 500

Tabooli

Nov 24, 2018
I don't like the new system. In the previous one the girl gave you indications of her discomfort, now they are numbers that look like a sudoku puzzle. Also, it costs horrors to earn money even and the prices are unreasonable.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie
May 6, 2018
Game takes a lot more time to load than previous version, until reach main menu
Then I got a black screen when choosing to start a new game

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
Chip type: GeForce GTX 750 Ti
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Display Memory: 6072 MB
Dedicated Memory: 2007 MB
Shared Memory: 4065 MB
Current Mode: 1366 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Hoping my data to be useful

St3f4n

Oct 17, 2018
Game takes a lot more time to load than previous version, until reach main menu
Then I got a black screen when choosing to start a new game

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
Chip type: GeForce GTX 750 Ti
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Display Memory: 6072 MB
Dedicated Memory: 2007 MB
Shared Memory: 4065 MB
Current Mode: 1366 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Hoping my data to be useful

Dude, you should really upgrade your graphic card.

If your CPU is good and you got enough RAM, this is definitely a bottleneck

Kulon

Oct 12, 2017
i do not understand how new massage system work. Help pls, i'm stupid
u just need adjust the type of massages with numbers displayed on the table to bring them all to 0. but careful to not make negative numbers because u'll not progress and lose money

Reactions: mmh

losnakso

Jan 3, 2020
It's buggy and there's not much to do or see. I guess it's still in proof of concept stage, but I can see this being a fun game once it gets fleshed out.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes