Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

overminder

Dec 30, 2020
i do not understand how new massage system work. Help pls, i'm stupid
You have the purpose - get all checkpoints to zero. If checkpoint will get less zero - you failed. You have 3 types of attack, two with splash (spread) and one without it. If you can give critic damage - checkpoint will have red romb. If situation is ok - it wll be green circle.
On picture you can see - one point have green circle and one romb - it's very bad, don't dissapoint elf! OrcMassage_BMyWoPilZy.jpg
You must used attack without spread or try find another point!
OrcMassage_ZArIXAdAaP.jpg

Reactions: mmh

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
it was the old systems why have changed
considering they aim to add a chinese language in the final game, i'd say there was "strong economic pressure" to "simplify" the gameplay.

I'm a sucker for touch simulation games (when I have a clear description of my aim), so im biased against the new system. I can see its points, but I really love me some squishy squishy touchy touchy. Just feels more interactive and like a real massage.

Also, I feel like the previous system is harder to code in general while the new one is more extensive in its final configuration, balancing and checking.
before, you didnt see any comfort values for her regions, just like in real l ife (you can feel muscle tension though, but this requires touching and manipulation), this new system is some magickal x-ray crap. The old system's major drawback was lack of feedback, but this new one... if I have to plan everything before i massage even once, it endangers my suspension of disbelief and immersion.

Lastly, I abso-fucken-lutely hate

BTW, steam has now added erotic games to the adult listings. If your country has at least some resemblage of youth media protection laws, you wont see anything on the store anymore.

Last edited:

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
I like the concept and never played the old version so I can't compare. I found that the only way to get her to 7 hearts fast was to hack the game with Cheat Engine. Found the values for Money and Stamina and problem solved. Added 50,000 and bought the stamina upgrades then used Cheat Engine to bring stamina back to 50 when it was getting low. I thought the other client would unlock after getting her to 7 hearts first but no. After a certain amount of hearts it says you get new sex position but it never happened. They either still have a lot of work to add or fix but the animation was cute.

St3f4n

Oct 17, 2018
i do not understand how new massage system work. Help pls, i'm stupid

Watch for the different Techniques how they spread to other Parts. Thats the Secret. I got Elf to full Hearts in under an hour, when i realized how it works

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
WTF you cant setup anything in that game it use all cores with 100% and the graphiccard runs on 100% to.
It lags like hell unplayable for me.
On my machine i play WOWS and Armored Warefare there i have no problems!
BTW other unity games run without problems too.
Use a frame limiter, I use rivatuner. Should solve the problem completely.
Sounds like the developer has a NASA super computer and runs all of their games at 1,000fps.
You can also use Nvidia control panel to set a frame limit within application settings.

Reactions: JLuix

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Not sure what all the comments are about. I played through the whole demo, only encountered a black loading screen that was out of place. The new game play elements are fine, and honestly they make more sense. Doing the math on spread is a little tedious, and being left with two lower arms at 8 kinda sucks. But I think its an improvement.
What caught me off guard is that you have to click the door to rest and reset your stamina, but that only got me once.
For those who don't know this already, after unlocking the sex positions you have to click the dot on the furniture during the scene.

My complete save is attached here.
Location is AppData\LocalLow\TorchStudio\OrcMassage

Reactions: pc9010

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
they got 4 characters planned so far i think, unless they add some bunny or human chick

harpy, elf, tigerless(typical cat girl just with tiger skin so looks very humanish), mermaid

beboybe3

Jun 5, 2017
This is weird but this update feels like a downgrade from the previous one, only thing new is the game mechanic but that's about it. They even took out the jazz music toggle in the background, also the game lots heavier now.

Reactions: toarupettanko

Borkeddown

Dec 3, 2018
What an utter disappointment if they keep these changes. I've played three iterations and this one feels more stripped down than the past two. This game worked thanks to the mood and vibe matching the touch simulation. The music is gone, so the ambience is lost. Play has been reduced to a math puzzle. You click to execute repetitive animations, so all the effort to have the collision detection in the engine is effectively pointless The rewards at the end of each session are obscured--there's no clarity to the scoring anymore.

Why do this?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
What an utter disappointment if they keep these changes. I've played three iterations and this one feels more stripped down than the past two. This game worked thanks to the mood and vibe matching the touch simulation. The music is gone, so the ambience is lost. Play has been reduced to a math puzzle. You click to execute repetitive animations, so all the effort to have the collision detection in the engine is effectively pointless The rewards at the end of each session are obscured--there's no clarity to the scoring anymore.

Why do this?
further up i commented that they may have a strong (user- or funding) base in china as hinted by the chinese language support. In other words, the chinese dont like complicated games like that.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018

Why do this?
its not hard. gotta make all numbers hit 0 without running out of stamina.
it's only hard if you're bad at math or dropped out of school :KEK:

yay i miss the music

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes