Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
How do I play that game? It really needs a tutorial. Like I don't get what technique I should use and how long I should do what

mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
the status bar/stress bar whatever, is gone, and i cant change resolution or take it out of windowed mode

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
Just look up Riva Tuner, you can grab a copy from . Add the game exe, and set the framerate limit. I went from 100% CPU down to like 20% just by limiting to 60fps.
That only reduce the CPU but not the graphic use the game use way to much my Graphics card goes up to 88 ° C in idle so no way i not want crush my card! The game performance total unbalanced and can not be setuped. My card handle a lot harder graphic games but this setup is total crap in that game i not buy a rtx 3060ti only for that game. xD My rx 580 is not the cheapest card 8 GB ddr5 shut be more then enough for that game! I not got that problems when i use the superposition benchmark on extreme settings i have stability 60 fps but that crap game use to much and has not performed balance!
Link:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
That only reduce the CPU but not the graphic use
Limiting the framerate dropped my GPU by ~25% usage. I do have a 2080, but theoretically capping the frames should save performance on any card. Try 30fps instead of 60fps, do this with task manager open and watch the graph.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Not sure how I feel about the new massage system so far, seems a little confusing, also the animations seem worse since the first version, the elfs thong vanishing and all that

uiosi

Aug 4, 2019
For me options on video dose't do anyting. You can get out of full screen but then you are stuck with wird resolution and cant get back on full screen eather.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
ok, this is the first time I see this game, the game looks good and even a blind man would see that it is still in development, but reading the comments it seems like it is always stuck at the usual point, so the question that comes up is: this game and its dev deserve to waste time or is it better to leave it alone?
before they introduced this lights-out gameplay, you could actualy immerse yourself in masaging her. the current demo raises a number of red flags for me and seems ill thought out.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
I think the Orc may have been a bit too rough...

For real though, I personally don't mind the new gameplay so long as it gets more difficult and complex as the game goes on, but the the current version is a lot buggier than the last one, which is a bit disappointing to see. As others have said her thong also clips through her body during the massage where it didn't before.

It would also be nice to see more variety in the sex positions, so far it's been all vaginal. No oral, boobjobs, anal, or anything else.

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
How do I play that game? It really needs a tutorial. Like I don't get what technique I should use and how long I should do what
Each technique has two stats, the main value (usually the highest as well) affects the selected Spot (green color) while Spread affects "secondary" spots (the ones that have a red arrow but aren't green)

Which technique you use depends a lot on what spots you're hitting. So for example, You'd use 4/2 on the top left and top right spots (arms) or the bottom left and bottom right (legs) because those only affect two nodes and you can usually avoid "cross-fire" from touching other spots. I think the head is another one that's good for a 4/2 because it only has one secondary, but be careful because head is a secondary for one of the spots in the back, that has like 5 or 6 secondary spots. For that one, you'd use the 2/2 technique so they all go down at the same pace, while being careful of not messing up.

I made it a bit too confusing but basically... you need to look through all the spots to see how many are affected by Spread and how that could mess up your next moves. As long as you plan carefully you'll get them all to 0 without much trouble.

Protip: Click the laptop in the corner and buy the stamina pots as soon as you have enough money for it then Rest to get the potion delivered, having the extra energy during a massage really serves as a buffer in case you fuck up and have to use a bunch of 1/0 techniques in a single spot.

For real though, I personally don't mind the new gameplay so long as it gets more difficult and complex as the game goes on,
I think the main problem with the current gameplay might be that the "fatigue" on the muscles is even throughout the whole body. I think after I found a strategy that worked, it worked for all the following massages because the only difference was i had to use more stamina. If the values were different on every massage then at least you'd feel each session is different.

Reactions: Captain Crash

Evilfish82

Jul 25, 2018
Got a few questions.

The upgrades, I got all the potions, but after that nothing unlocks. That's the limit this version or did I miss something?

Got several positions, so far I have the massage table, couch, carpet and whatever that is you bend the elf over. Anything else I missed?

The other girl does not seem to unlock. She for another version or do I have to do something else to get her?

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
I agree with the people who don't like the new massage system. In the last version it felt more tactile and real time, this just feels like solving math problems and I am not a fan. I also don't really understand where I am supposed to click. Sometimes I will click on a body part and the orc will just move to the other side of the table and block the camera. The last build I played was fun, if light on the content, this build is borderline unplayable for me. I hope the next build fixes some things.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
The first demo seemed pretty polished for the initial release, this one feels like they're just trying new things but seems more buggy and unpolished, not a fan of the new massage system either, old one was pretty good, could've had more stuff added to it to make it deeper etc. I had high hopes for this game, not sure about it anymore

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Sometimes I will click on a body part and the orc will just move to the other side of the table and block the camera.
you can actually actively control the camera while in the middle of a massage. I think you could also do this in the old version that had the active massage system as well but never had to because the dude stayed on one side. Although honestly this kinda opened up problems because massaging the forearms made it difficult in general to see the numbers attached to those and the biceps. Had to really fuck with the camera to get an angle underneath the dude's arms just to make sure I don't go past zero.

Overall its definitely hit or miss with the new system for sure. I kind of like the strategic aspect of it but at the same time it doesn't leave much in terms of gameplay depth and I feel like late game is going to be about just how much raw energy you have because buffing your techniques could prove to be detrimental because you might fuck up the numbers and back yourself into a corner when it comes to progressing.

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Can you still level up his skills? All I've found was the potions for more stam, but as the massages climb in points it just becomes a drag having to click that many times. It doesn't seem to let me level anything up when I click on him.

Besides that, I think the new system is much better as there's actually a game to it. As others have said it will be better if they add in different tenses for parts of the body so you need to think about your approach each time. I think this is one of the greatest H games currently in development as it's very unique playstyle with pretty good animation and stuff.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes