Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

nobodyforever

Apr 1, 2019
My complete save is attached here.
Location is AppData\LocalLow\TorchStudio\OrcMassage
Not sure why, but mine's located in AppData\LocalLow\TorchEntertainment\OrcMassage
For anyone wondering why the save isn't working, try that other folder.

Also, really wish there was a "skip to sex" button after you max out the hearts. Having to wait 5 minutes before I can fap is a real turn off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mhh

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
How do I play that game? It really needs a tutorial. Like I don't get what technique I should use and how long I should do what
Check what it says. The top number is how much "damage" it will do to the point you've chosen. the number under it is how much damage it will do to the spots around it.

So, basically. Click on a spot near one of the circles with a number in it and then use one of the 3 skills until the circle goes green. You can see how much "damage" it'll do by the red arrow next to the circle you've clicked on (Circles that are also impacted with your currently chosen skill will also show a red arrow with a number)

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
how I unlock the harpy ?
shes not in the current demo; someone can correct me if I'm wrong. the current demo is pretty much just to showcase a new gameplay mechanic possibility by turning it into a numbers game and unlocking additional positions around the room via increasing the affection of a character by doing a good job. You'll have to look through the pages to find the harpy blowjob demo if you want to see some harpy action.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes