Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
to be fair the release date on steam can be pushed back as many times as they want. janurary can come and then suddenly it says june or something. you can never trust it when it can also just be swapped over to TBD which basically means whenever its a week from being done which could be a month later or 5 years later if it didnt die in the process.

Comrade BLin

Jun 18, 2020
My little warmachine run Metal Gear Solid: PP smoother than this piece of fine art.
That beside, can we have an option to dab on Elf but suffer from the loss of income.
It would be totaly worth it

Reactions: overminder

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
My little warmachine run Metal Gear Solid: PP smoother than this piece of fine art.
That beside, can we have an option to dab on Elf but suffer from the loss of income.
It would be totaly worth it
If by dabbing on elf you mean going ''Silence wench,i do wish to be horny anymore,i just want to be happy''then that be fun.Orc-san as standard like in that one manga.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
steam says game comes on out jan 2022, thats not too far. are they even gonna make it?? lol
Their wording is quite poor, the release date is for Early Access and not the full release.
1639910330316.png
Kinda funny how they shown the mermaid despite the fact there hasn't been much (shown) progress with her and likely won't make the cut for the EA.

frapucinno

Aug 29, 2017
new build but probably more worth to just wait for early access

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes