Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Please help me every time I try to start a new part I have a bug the tutorial at the beginning appears but when the explanation finishes I have a black screen I tried to wait but nothing is it happening can it last like this for more than 10 minutes someone have a solution?

overminder

Dec 30, 2020
Try alt+enter (from fullscreen to window). In Task Manager app is still working?
Please help me every time I try to start a new part I have a bug the tutorial at the beginning appears but when the explanation finishes I have a black screen I tried to wait but nothing is it happening can it last like this for more than 10 minutes someone have a solution?

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Try alt+enter (from fullscreen to window). In Task Manager app is still working?
yes in both cases I still have the same problem (a black screen with sound noises how if the games were running correctly but with a black screen) when I restart the games I press start game the games work normally except that the option to open the door does nothing, the radio at the bottom left does nothing, in the store I only have access to the stamina potion and on the phone I only have access to the elf

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Who can tell me how to unlock the second girl? :
1642331960470.png
Am I the only one to know this bug impossible to leave this menu :
1642332087201.png

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes