Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

frapucinno

Aug 29, 2017
Thanks.

Can view all the animations but if you go back to main menu and try starting a new save the game black screens after the prologue. Is that just me?
Yea same, pretty sure most of the early access stuff is alr in the build and thats to prevent people to be able to play it.

fseg2

Jan 9, 2022
Yea same, pretty sure most of the early access stuff is alr in the build and thats to prevent people to be able to play it.
Right, you can easily modify the game assembly (with dnSpy for example) to check the new stuff.
I was able to switch girls for the sex scene and check their cutscenes easily, but not to run the actual game or at least a massage scene.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: frapucinno

frapucinno

Aug 29, 2017
Right, you can easily modify the game assembly (with dnSpy for example) to check the new stuff.
I was able to switch girls for the sex scene and check their cutscenes easily, but not to run the actual game or at least a massage scene.
well i can't code lel but its pretty cool that you are able to do that.

Reactions: Artix0

TEXASIT

Jun 19, 2020
TigirlSexBuild.zip (2.05 GB)

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated, you can just comment below or in our discord server. If there is any game performance problems, press F1 It will show the game status and your hardware specifications and please provide the screenshot to us. We can use it as the important references of performance improvement.
PS: I like the game if anyone wants to see more come on

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021

orc massage release feb 8th
I hope I won't forget to play this game because release date is so close to Dying Light 2. Bad release date if you ask me and I was looking forward to this game since I loved this devs previous game. Do we atleast know how much content will be available at early access launch?

frapucinno

Aug 29, 2017
I hope I won't forget to play this game because release date is so close to Dying Light 2. Bad release date if you ask me and I was looking forward to this game since I loved this devs previous game. Do we atleast know how much content will be available at early access launch?
well content by female is probs just elf, harpy, and tiger. I think the massage system is much different now but thats about it. I might not have money left for this game after buying dying light 2 haha. Whats the devs previous work ?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
well content by female is probs just elf, harpy, and tiger. I think the message system is much different now but thats about it. I might not have money left for this game after buying dying light 2 haha. Whats the devs previous work ?
Last Evil. I definitely recommend it if you like card games like Slay The Spire.

• Haha
Reactions: frapucinno

NyashPonuash

May 13, 2020
yes in both cases I still have the same problem (a black screen with sound noises how if the games were running correctly but with a black screen) when I restart the games I press start game the games work normally except that the option to open the door does nothing, the radio at the bottom left does nothing, in the store I only have access to the stamina potion and on the phone I only have access to the elf
You can fix that?

DimaR111

May 3, 2017
I'm waiting for the release for a very long time! I didn't hold it on the patron! I waited in the incentive! How much will it cost me?And is this the final version? Will they not be improved?

frapucinno

Aug 29, 2017
I'm waiting for the release for a very long time! I didn't hold it on the patron! I waited in the incentive! How much will it cost me?And is this the final version? Will they not be improved?
if i am not mistaken it's 25 usd and only early access. Should be 3 girls on this release and 2-3 more in the future maybe.

DimaR111

May 3, 2017
Oh thanks! I'll probably buy it because I've been waiting for a long time, maybe I'll share it or maybe not))) Not a maximum in a month)))) Thank you)))):p

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes