Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

BrizoX

Jul 27, 2021
If you have missing mouse cursor and black textures:
1.Place file "sharedassets2-004.assets.resS" in "OrcMassage_Data"
2.Remove from name of file "-004", name of file need to look like this "sharedassets2.assets.resS"
3.Enjoy :)

Downloaded from google link by Frappucino (thank you) - 3 zip archives of game and file.

St3f4n

Oct 17, 2018
If you have missing mouse cursor and black textures:
1.Place file "sharedassets2-004.assets.resS" in "OrcMassage_Data"
2.Remove from name of file "-004", name of file need to look like this "sharedassets2.assets.resS"
3.Enjoy :)

Downloaded from google link by Frappucino (thank you) - 3 zip archives of game and file.
I tried this as you said, still got the one Sound and then blackscreen

Reactions: srg91

wfsnfair

Jun 10, 2020
Downloaded the version from frapucinno.

heard some Sound (maybe Intro or publisher/dev introduction), then blackscreen and nothing happens.

Guess we'll have to wait for a crack
I actually was able to download it and playing it fine. Are you sure you have downloaded it correctly? Usually Google Drive downloads big files into multiple ones in a weird way.

BrizoX

Jul 27, 2021
I tried this as you said, still got the one Sound and then blackscreen
Sorry, I don't know solution on this one, checked on Steam page, and nothing about your problem.
If you want, you can check it yourself.

frapucinno

Aug 29, 2017
the game is still pretty buggy even i get black screen sometimes or sometimes supposed to massage but cant interact with the character and apparently the new massage system can just get you a D rating even though you got all the green hearts.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
What? I know it's old but upgrading to Windows 10 is much bigger pain in the ass for me than dealing with incompatibilities.
Come on do you really believe that?
check steam for troubleshooting or discord

frapucinno

Aug 29, 2017
Hey, it is just me or they removed the "speed" variation option during sex scenes ? My installation looks quite bugged (tried to reinstall it but uh.... thanks frappucinno for your quick share but :c) so i don't have most of the sound effects (including voices).
Any solutions to fix it please ?
yea the speed thing is gone cause it's apparently buggy or something. as for the sound effects i have no idea man.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes