Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Rifqipro1

Oct 3, 2020
I can't believe this game needs 16 GB of RAM for proper gameplay.
I tried playing this game with my 8 GB Laptop with pretty good spec for running most (normal) games but this one didn't even run properly.
i'd like to know your laptop specification ?

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
I can't believe this game needs 16 GB of RAM for proper gameplay.
I tried playing this game with my 8 GB Laptop with pretty good spec for running most (normal) games but this one didn't even run properly.
Playing it right now, it's using 3.7GB

kgqijufq

Jan 13, 2018
i'm guessing old saves don't work. i loaded my old one with completed elf and unlocked harpy, but i cannot use the shopping feature anymore. tried completing some jobs and reloading and it just never works.

deskitteh

Apr 6, 2018
This one has been good, simple fun. I really like the miniature tycoon mechanic. The game can be a little hard to control at times, but overall very enjoyable.

monster king

Apr 27, 2017
i'd like to know your laptop specification ?
I'm using Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3, that new version ones.
I uses AMD Ryzen with Integrated Graphic with 8 GB RAM I just said.

Honestly, I think there's something to do with my Laptop having factory "bloatware" that is used to make my laptop run smoothly. So even if I have 8 GB, effectively, I use like only half of it. But, I still could play most mainstream game pretty well and even few Unreal Engine adult game here (though I had to tone them down a bit to avoid anything to damaging with my laptop)

I want to uninstall those "bloatware", but I don't want to mess up some shit that might disturb the warranty of this laptop. So, I'll probably gonna save up and get another RAM card. Though I have to say it might have something to do with Unity engine. I feel like some Unity game I played before, both normal and adult ones, can be pretty janky.

• Angry
Reactions: sniff3005
Feb 28, 2018
I'm using Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3, that new version ones.
I uses AMD Ryzen with Integrated Graphic with 8 GB RAM I just said.

Honestly, I think there's something to do with my Laptop having factory "bloatware" that is used to make my laptop run smoothly. So even if I have 8 GB, effectively, I use like only half of it. But, I still could play most mainstream game pretty well and even few Unreal Engine adult game here (though I had to tone them down a bit to avoid anything to damaging with my laptop)

I want to uninstall those "bloatware", but I don't want to mess up some shit that might disturb the warranty of this laptop. So, I'll probably gonna save up and get another RAM card. Though I have to say it might have something to do with Unity engine. I feel like some Unity game I played before, both normal and adult ones, can be pretty janky.
Issue is almost certainly the lack of a discrete graphics card. Optimizing for weak cards is one thing, optimizing to the point that someone with no card is able to play is something most devs are not even going to consider. Unity is generally fairly light on ram usage, and theres nothing here that would implicate it, so thoroughly unlikely to be an issue.

Taramanda

Oct 6, 2017
For people are not understand the indication :

Full Body Massage : Just need to have green hearts at every point, the Z touch multiple points, the X only one and the C is for remove the cross.

Green heart mean the point is perfectly massaged, the purple cross mean it's bad so use the C to remove it.

Body Part Massage : Find the three random spots, the circle color change if you near or not, green you are close, orange nearby, red just above.

Special Massage : Just like above, except the three spots are at the same place anytime, you can also adjust legs position for access genital place.

Deep Massage : It's just sex.

The main probleme is for Harpie sometimes the camera have a terrible angle and you can't do the Body Part Massage properly.

Furbots

Jan 9, 2022
check what random00 said before , check that you have ALL the files on data folder

" Had the same issue but looks like "sharedassets0.assets.resS" and "resources.assets" did not download from google drive. Went back to the google drive and manually downloaded the missing file and it worked. " i redownloaded that file aswell just and so far seems to be working menus etc atm
I checked, double checked. Re installed, downloaded the complete game again. still no cursor.
I do have al the files..

Anyone else with this problem ?

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes