Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
Yeah is buggy but i still like the game. Hope they will also add a FEMALE orc as client and maybe a goblin.

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Looks really nice,i love the models and their expressions
Just needs some polishing,real non-confusing tutorials and bug fixing

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Is it just me or is the harpy body massage impossible due to not being able to move the camera
wait till you get to the tiger girl her first massages are so hard because there is too many points close together making it very hard to even get a b rating minimum

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
The heavy massage (Z) is the AOE massage used to tenderize multiple places at once. You can see where it hits because those spots will have a white circle around them. Be careful not to overdo it though since it uses more stamina. Then you just go in and soften up the rest of the spots with the soft massage (X) and then that's it for the normal one. If you have hearts turning blue by accident, but they aren't X's yet, you're still fine. If you have actual X's, the C massage uses a ton of stamina to correct it. But if you do everything correctly, this wont even be a problem.
thanks for the soft tissue tip this makes the massages stupid easy now :)

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
Is it just me or is the harpy body massage impossible due to not being able to move the camera
wait till you get to the tiger girl her first massages are so hard because there is too many points close together making it very hard to even get a b rating minimum
you can zoom with mouse wheel and rotate with right mouse

edit: i realized you may be talking about the body part massage and not the first one nevermind

Last edited:

DragonsCz

Feb 16, 2020
I have tried version before which was far more easier and still fun.
Also it seems like I cant use the money to extend the stamina which is bad. Because it is hard without it.

Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
I have tried version before which was far more easier and still fun.
Also it seems like I cant use the money to extend the stamina which is bad. Because it is hard without it.
You have to get the push up upgrade.

also whoever is writing/testing the harpy section is fucking retarded. Don't allow camera movement during the intimate massage part, then let the areas you need to hit the parts of the wings you cant see from your pov. There are some random harpy segments that are completely impossible to do because of this

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
I'm running it on a 6900xt with a 5800x and this game generates more fan noise than GoW and Horizon.

Seeing GPU utilisation of 93-96% with a power consumption of ~255W. CPU is only 8~11%.

So definitely taking a lot of power to render this game.

Edit:

Those numbers are from when it's not in focus or when running it in windowed mode.

It's running from 66~88% when in focus and in fullscreen mode, on a 4k display
Yeah tells just that the game is poorly optimiced. I got 2070 RTX , 16Gb , only thing is that game is on old HD , not on SSD so that makes it on start load bit longer for me , otherwise i got no problems with the game.

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
That came out?
XD I'm not sure I want to spend 15$ on it at the moment though.
Dont bother yet , its really in super early access stages still , missing fck tons of content and still being pushed out on steam which is sad. And for length of content i can say after you figure all the stuff how to do em after trial and error game is done in hour or so. Wouldnt recommend to buy it at its current condition.

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
Damn these reviews here on f95 are roasting the game to high heaven.
I wonder what those steam reviews look like...
(just looked)
"Very positive". I think the second heads are speaking and a peaking. :oops:
I mean game looks very good and after as you learn the controls after big trial and error and looking forums for help as you cry and scream in agony (tutorial is abysmally bad) , it is a fun small game with decent content. Amount of content is small tho and has alot stuff locked still which cant be unlocked yet. Pushing it to steam on current condition just feels like weird move , maybe they want to cash in allready?

KusoKaze

Jun 1, 2017
The main massage part is fine. The Mini game needs to go. Its out of sync. If you are having issues with it just dont do it, let it go and youll get 2 and 3 happy customers almost every time.

Reactions: redliight
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes