Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Monte45

Aug 30, 2018
can't understand the tutorial at all, the normal customer when they star clicking? after many try still hard to accomplish a job.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
alright, so the tutorial sucks so i'll be telling you guys to the best of my ability what you have to do. During the normal massages, turn all the circles into green hearts, use the fists to do an AOE, it helps get multiple circles up, and snake shape hands are to focus on one spot solely. The palm hands are basically erasers, they turn the purple X's back into hearts. Once you turn all the circles into hearts, the next massage needs you to find 3 spots on the girls body and hold your mouse click over the spot, the correct spot is indicated by a red outline, just click around and the closer to red you get the closer you are. The next one is the intimate massage, and this one is easy, just find 3 spots, they're all the same spots every time. Click and hold once you see a heart meter pop up then slide the mouse side to side to get the heart to go up the meter and turn green. do that 3 times and then you'll get a sex scene. I can't help AT ALL with the Rhythm game, I have no idea how that one works.

Last edited:

Primx

Mar 17, 2018
I just found out what causes the black screen after sex scenes. I looked through the forum on steam and noticed that mainly japanese users had the problem. I then changed the format in the regional settings of windows from japanese to a western format. That solved it.

RasenRengar

Apr 3, 2018
What the hell these mechanics, massage mini game is completely trash ! I miss old massage mini game why did he/she changed the mechanics?

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
Does anyone want to explain how to massage? the tutorial wasn't useful at all :cry:
You have to reach green heart in every point.
Z is AOE massage, X is focused massage. C if you go pruple, to clean it to green.
DO Z till you get one green then use C to get single points

Reactions: jams666

madcat30002

Dec 4, 2018
you can also use cheat engine to add money to avoid the rhythm minigame grind.
the fist is for multiple areas and they light up with white circles. useful, but can cause purple areas(bad)
fingers are for specific areas, but use more stamina

if you get a purple X, you have to fix it with C. Note that after you fix an area it puts you back on ground and pound by default

123TheOne456

Aug 1, 2018
I honestly liked the game. It has some issues like bugs preventing you from completing some portions of the game at times, but it was enjoyable nonetheless.

There are some problems that I would like to address though:

- The rhythm portion of the game where you earn money is a bit repetitive and boring though. It's literally just remembering when you need to left-click out of those 4 beats, there is no variation. Also for the people saying it isn't synced, you're probably using Bluetooth headphones/earphones which causes the delay you're feeling. Because for me, I feel literally no delay at all.

- Also, the upgrades make the game way too easy. You pretty much win the game if you just farm some money up and spend it all on upgrades, because you can just fill all the circles/points without having to think.

- And what others have said, the tutorials are honestly not that great. The game literally gives you a bunch of images with no real explanation of what everything means, just a lot of arrows pointing to UI stuff. A better way to do this is to actually have the goblin (or orc's inner monologue) actively say stuff and explain how everything works, because those images just don't explain anything.

The game is still in development though, so a lot could still change.

cydoll

Nov 24, 2020
Need help, after the first sex screen, the game going black and not continue to next stage , other characters have same problems when 4 heart after sex screen, how fix it ?

madcat30002

Dec 4, 2018
Need help, after the first sex screen, the game going black and not continue to next stage , other characters have same problems when 4 heart after sex screen, how fix it ?
I just found out what causes the black screen after sex scenes. I looked through the forum on steam and noticed that mainly japanese users had the problem. I then changed the format in the regional settings of windows from japanese to a western format. That solved it.
This in done under region settings under system settings(your Windows 10/11 settings)

Bandiger

Jan 12, 2018
alright, so the tutorial sucks so i'll be telling you guys to the best of my ability what you have to do. During the normal massages, turn all the circles into green hearts, use the fists to do an AOE, it helps get multiple circles up, and snake shape hands are to focus on one spot solely. The palm hands are basically erasers, they turn the purple X's back into hearts. Once you turn all the circles into hearts, the next massage needs you to find 3 spots on the girls body and hold your mouse click over the spot, the correct spot is indicated by a red outline, just click around and the closer to red you get the closer you are. The next one is the intimate massage, and this one is easy, just find 3 spots, they're all the same spots every time. Click and hold once you see a heart meter pop up then slide the mouse side to side to get the heart to go up the meter and turn green. do that 3 times and then you'll get a sex scene. I can't help AT ALL with the Rhythm game, I have no idea how that one works.
Four women come in during the minigame. They'll each describe what they want in four beats, then you need to execute on the following four beats. Green hand means click, red x means don't click. For every one you get right the heart fills green. For everyone you get wrong the heart starts to crack. If the heart cracks they leave. If the heart turns fully green they leave and you get $50.

Also wow, Critical Bliss picked an awful one to publish here. I usually like so much of what they choose to publish.

Reactions: wxwx and fsdfgsdgg3
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes