Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

RebelZone

Oct 1, 2019
love the 3D art style, unfortunately, I don't like orc dudes but this game seems pretty good for those who are.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
So I got all green hearts with the elf, but still only got a B rating? How do I get A?

frapucinno

Aug 29, 2017
Damn these reviews here on f95 are roasting the game to high heaven.
I wonder what those steam reviews look like...
(just looked)
"Very positive". I think the second heads are speaking and a peaking. :oops:
This is cause people that actually likes the game would be more willing to buy it on steam, on the other hand anyone can get the game for free here and out comes the keyboard warriors and entitled pricks.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
just spam the mini game and upgrade your stamina to max (by doing push up) then most of the massage should be able to get A.
No, nevermind, the game is very easy, but my retarded ass didn't understand the tutorials.
Leave explanations to a goblin, ha.

Aug 25, 2017
I actually like the game, there are some improvements that could be made. But it is funny to read the reviews on this thread and also know that people are blaming the game when they really need to blame themselves. Not pointing any fingers at anyone but wow... some people :KEK:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah the money making mini-game needs to go, it doesn't make any sense with the ryhtm.
yea I'm not sure wtf the dev was thinking making this game
just let the player make money from doing massages wtf
also, I'm thoroughly disappointed in this. The massage is not enjoyable at all, it's more of a logic puzzle than sexy massage, and the sex is pretty shit as well. I'm sorry dev but I really don't like this.
Came here thinking I finally found a game that's not about rape, and it turns out the rape ones were better anyway...

Bruh.Moment

Jun 20, 2020
I found the game pretty good and even though I not a furry that Tiger Cop Lady could get it any time of the day.

Was a bit suprised seeing that there are only 3 girls atm. Guess I'll wait for the full release with this one.

Last edited:

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Love everything about this game, every single aspect is right up my alley, the girls, the setting, the sex, my only real complaint would be the making money part, it needs some combo bonus or something for doing well to alleviate the grind, as well as more visual rhythm feedback, sure the animation is rhythmic but it could really use a more clear timing indicator.

I'll end up buying it at some point for sure, to me it's probably worth the full asking price but i had unforeseen expenses this month so it will have to wait a while.

Edit: I should also mention that he has clearly refined his animations over time, he probably should tweak the older animations so that stuff doesn't clip, the the latest Tiger lady does not have this issue.

Last edited:

Duanne442

Aug 4, 2017
The animations and interactions are fun. Agree that the tutorials leave a lot to be desired, and the Harpy? There are body massage scenes that are basically impossible. She crossses and "hooks" her legs in a way that makes it really tough to manipulate her effectively. But I've watched this one since it came out, and it is really well done. Could be adapted to be "unfurry" for those who aren't OK with that and it would still be great. Use that random person generator that feeds the mini game.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
The money rhythm game is really odd even when you know how it works. I think the problem is when it first begins, it can be on a beat or on an off-beat right off the bat, and it can fail you in a split second and throw your entire rhythm off. It needs to give a countdown or a neutral beat to get you ready or something.

Reactions: MaksimBergmann
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes