Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
some annoying bugs/hindrances in this game:

- Sometimes red massage zones are 'locked' away because the camera is locked in a particular angle, making the zone unreachable.
- Sometimes red massage zones are actually off-camera. Making them fully unreachable. Thus forcing you to forfeit.
- For me with the harpy her legs spawn twisted in the naked massage two zones then finger her scene. (see attachment)
- For me the instructions on open door clients were also extremely unclear. As well as the feedback if you do the wrong thing.
It shows a few symbols, and then you have to do those things in a rhythm I assume. But it's still unclear.
- Some clipping with the cock when inside of certain girls. (mostly with the elf lady)
- The button volume is still loud as fuck, even when you have all the adjustable volume sliders to low/off.
- The harpies body is missing in the blowjob scene. (sex pose 1)
- Locking user input when animations are playing is really annoying, you can't pre-select the next point to massage.
- The shaking the hand animation ALWAYS plays and locks user input. This makes little sense when you're doing the last 10% on a green hearth.

And a personal preference, if the cock is this big then some distension/stomach deformation would look great. Maybe some cumflation would be nice as well. Considering the size of those balls

Last edited:

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
Well that tells more than enough
I'm running it on a 6900xt with a 5800x and this game generates more fan noise than GoW and Horizon.

Seeing GPU utilisation of 93-96% with a power consumption of ~255W. CPU is only 8~11%.

So definitely taking a lot of power to render this game.

Edit:

Those numbers are from when it's not in focus or when running it in windowed mode.

It's running from 66~88% when in focus and in fullscreen mode, on a 4k display

Reactions: Zabel

kutechip1

Jul 7, 2017
I'm running it on a 6900xt with a 5800x and this game generates more fan noise than GoW and Horizon.

Seeing GPU utilisation of 93-96% with a power consumption of ~255W. CPU is only 8~11%.

So definitely taking a lot of power to render this game.

Edit:

Those numbers are from when it's not in focus or when running it in windowed mode.

It's running from 66~88% when in focus and in fullscreen mode, on a 4k display
lol i have rtx 3080 and gpu utils always 90-100% too

realaccount9

Jun 14, 2018
Is there a guide how to do this? I keep irritating her. I followed the tutorial, but it didn't really explain what the colors mean.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Is there a guide how to do this? I keep irritating her. I followed the tutorial, but it didn't really explain what the colors mean.
the goal is to get everything to turn green, when they are fully green, they turn to a heart green
if you massage too much the spot will turn into a purple X
(if the heart doesn't turn to an X, it won't penalise you, so you can still slightly over-massage a spot without any penalty)
you can see what spots the massage will affect, the ones affected have a circle around them, the main one you clicked is the one with a square around it
the fist massage affects more spots at once
the soft massage affects only one but is slower
the palm massage fixes the X's

during the body part massage you have to guess where to massage, the closer to the good spot you massage, the louder that sound and the faster the heart meter fills

during the foreplay thing, you can massage her booba and vegeta. click and drag like hell and see what happens

spoiler alert: "deep massage" is just fucking

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
I am confused at the normal massage part
The heavy massage (Z) is the AOE massage used to tenderize multiple places at once. You can see where it hits because those spots will have a white circle around them. Be careful not to overdo it though since it uses more stamina. Then you just go in and soften up the rest of the spots with the soft massage (X) and then that's it for the normal one. If you have hearts turning blue by accident, but they aren't X's yet, you're still fine. If you have actual X's, the C massage uses a ton of stamina to correct it. But if you do everything correctly, this wont even be a problem.

Reactions: xXx GAMELOVER

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
The heavy massage (Z) is the AOE massage used to tenderize multiple places at once. You can see where it hits because those spots will have a white circle around them. Be careful not to overdo it though since it uses more stamina. Then you just go in and soften up the rest of the spots with the soft massage (X) and then that's it for the normal one. If you have hearts turning blue by accident, but they aren't X's yet, you're still fine. If you have actual X's, the C massage uses a ton of stamina to correct it. But if you do everything correctly, this wont even be a problem.
oh no. That part I'm good.
I mean the money making part.
And I still don't get special massage.
How exactly do you fill the heart?
Do you have to keep the heart in the red bar part?
But I don't get how to get it down when it's at the top
whoops nevermind. I just got the special massage part.
still confused on the money massage part lols
wait., I think I finally got it lols
But I still can't get the timing right.

Last edited:

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
Oh the money making is done by following the rhythm game with left or right mouse button. Green is left, red X is right. Pretty simple. Wish they'd give you more money though for maintaining a combo.

nobodyforever

Apr 1, 2019
And a personal preference, if the cock is this big then some distension/stomach deformation would look great. Maybe some cumflation would be nice as well. Considering the size of those balls
+1 to that. It'd make the scene more believable. Currently it looks silly with the cock squishing to half size (and still clipping regardless.)

Reactions: Mindrem and Zatrian

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
For people confused about money making mini-game:

Money making mini-game is a rhythm game.
There are always 4 instructions for each customer.
Those instructions are green hand icons and red x icons.
Green hand icon means left click, red x icon means don't click.
You need to follow 3 instructions correctly for customer satisfaction.
Failing to follow 3 instructions will make customer leave unsatisfied and you will lose that customer's money.
If you got 2 wrong and 2 correct = customer will give you another 4 instructions but you need to be extremely careful because one mistake will be enough for that customer to leave unsatisfied.

Examples:

Hand, X, Hand, X = Click, Don't click, Click, Don't click

X, X, X, X = Don't click at all

X, X, Hand, X = Don't click, Don't click, Click, Don't click

Hand, Hand, Hand, X = Click, Click, Click, Don't click

Clicking too soon or too late will fail and heart symbol over customer will start to crack.
If it breaks fully(you need to fail 3 times in total) you lose that customers money.
Timing is everything, listen to instructions when customers arrive to get your timing right.

sagesilli

Apr 24, 2018
I can't seem to move my mouse at all in the full body massage section. Am I missing something?

EDIT: The problem was that for some reason I had ridiculous mouse sensitivity in full body massage and my mouse flew to the moon so it just looked like i was not able to move it.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes