Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
I don't have a cursor, does anyone else have this problem/ fix?
check what random00 said before , check that you have ALL the files on data folder

" Had the same issue but looks like "sharedassets0.assets.resS" and "resources.assets" did not download from google drive. Went back to the google drive and manually downloaded the missing file and it worked. " i redownloaded that file aswell just and so far seems to be working menus etc atm

Feb 15, 2018
How do you play this?I can't even pass the first massage lol...No matter how much I try my stamina is never enough to complete all the hearts.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
OP UPDATED

Not sure about version number, please confirm.
Please also share changelog.

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
How do you play this?I can't even pass the first massage lol...No matter how much I try my stamina is never enough to complete all the hearts.
Im having same problems i cant even finish first massage because stamina ends too fast , anyone got idea how get through this problem ?

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
Im having same problems i cant even finish first massage because stamina ends too fast , anyone got idea how get through this problem ?
Rebooting game worked , now it besides D ranks gave C rank for first time i started game again and i got points. And music + sound effects started to work properly now.

Reactions: SarcasticBeaver
Feb 15, 2018
Rebooting game worked , now it besides D ranks gave C rank for first time i started game again and i got points. And music + sound effects started to work properly now.
So stupid I tried like 30 times before i restarted the game...Thanks that worked.I guess you are supposed to fail and get the call from the boss to upgrade your stamina but if you don't restart the game it will never happen.

Moniker13

Jun 19, 2018
The minigame with random customers is complete trash

Edit: Nevermind, after returning to the main menu and then loading my save again the audio started working. This made the minigame significantly less trash.

Last edited:

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Why does the elf chick have dark circles under her eyes like she is strung out on drugs or something?

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
How do you even play this, I played the tutorial twice and didn't understand a single thing. I tried 4 times and failed every single time

Moniker13

Jun 19, 2018
How do you even play this, I played the tutorial twice and didn't understand a single thing. I tried 4 times and failed every single time
You go back to the main menu and load the save, then after doing it again you'll get a call from your boss unlocking upgrades.

Katlan

Jan 24, 2018
I've got some issues with the harpy:

I'm unable to complete the body part massage on some poses due to camera position. I can't move the viewpoint and the zones are obscured by her body or the table. On other poses it's all peachy.
During the intimate massage I'm only able to finger her, I can't find the other two areas. I've found the way to move her knees and it looks like I should be able to move some other parts but when I try they don't move at all.

Any tips?

frapucinno

Aug 29, 2017
I've got some issues with the harpy:

I'm unable to complete the body part massage on some poses due to camera position. I can't move the viewpoint and the zones are obscured by her body or the table. On other poses it's all peachy.
During the intimate massage I'm only able to finger her, I can't find the other two areas. I've found the way to move her knees and it looks like I should be able to move some other parts but when I try they don't move at all.

Any tips?
For harpy her special area for the special massage is her wings(each wing got a point) and for tigirl it's the tail(base of tail and somewhere in the middle).

Katlan

Jan 24, 2018
For harpy her special area for the special massage is her wings(each wing got a point) and for tigirl it's the tail(base of tail and somewhere in the middle).
Thanks a bunch! Could you specify where on the wings? Been clicking like mad for the last 10 minutes.

nvm found it

Reactions: frapucinno

monster king

Apr 27, 2017
I can't believe this game needs 16 GB of RAM for proper gameplay.
I tried playing this game with my 8 GB Laptop with pretty good spec for running most (normal) games but this one didn't even run properly.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes