Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Drake68655

May 13, 2017
All I ask for is for some quality settings. I really don't want to get a damn super computer just to play this game.

McKraken

May 13, 2017
The new gameplay is very disappointing. The old version may've been finicky, but it was way more in line with the actual feel (puns!) of giving a massage and responding to the body of the woman.

New system just a tactical math problem., which...I mean, I guess it's unique for a sex game, but not what I want to really be doing and not really in keeping with the spirit of the actions.

Also the camera/UI elements are obnoxious to control, just to be able to see the numbers and having to click off actions just to ensure you're hitting the numbers you want correctly.

Numbers number numbers. I thought this was a spa, not a puzzle book.

I'll admit there is some appeal in having specific numbers on display for each action, but maybe there's a better middle ground.

Erochan

Dec 16, 2018
So you only get like 4 new sex positions around the room? What do you do once you reach max hearts and max stam?

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
The new gameplay is very disappointing. The old version may've been finicky, but it was way more in line with the actual feel (puns!) of giving a massage and responding to the body of the woman.

New system just a tactical math problem., which...I mean, I guess it's unique for a sex game, but not what I want to really be doing and not really in keeping with the spirit of the actions.

Also the camera/UI elements are obnoxious to control, just to be able to see the numbers and having to click off actions just to ensure you're hitting the numbers you want correctly.

Numbers number numbers. I thought this was a spa, not a puzzle book.

I'll admit there is some appeal in having specific numbers on display for each action, but maybe there's a better middle ground.
I agree. This version is a downgrade. I'll watch this game for a couple more versions but I doubt I'll ever play it again.

Jul 9, 2017
Well first off I had a lot of trial and error because for some reason I can't get the instructions to stay up long enough for me to learn what everything does before it just goes to a black screen and I have to relaunch the game to even play. Seemed interesting but will wait on this one.

Reactions: Hajtand

Gesellschaft

May 31, 2018
New system isn't bad once you get used to it, but I can't believe its been months and this is as far as it has gotten and we still don't have playable Harpy...

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
i just can't figure out what needs to be done in this game really what should i do to have sex with the elf?

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
i just can't figure out what needs to be done in this game really what should i do to have sex with the elf?
you've got 3 massage techniques that all do a certain amount of numbers and a body with numbers on them. Get the all the numbers on the body to 0. You've got a number that affects the body part you're selecting directly and a number that affects any parts adjacent to the one you're working on. You basically want to massage the body with as much spread as you possibly can in order to save energy but not too much that you accidentally go over the limit and get an X. Every action takes one energy regardless of its effectiveness so you obviously cant just spam the 1 point massage that has 0 spread but thats generally the one you're going to end on to finish massaging the head down to 0. I think she initiates sex the first time when shes 2 hearts from completely full.

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
Use a frame limiter, I use rivatuner. Should solve the problem completely.
Sounds like the developer has a NASA super computer and runs all of their games at 1,000fps.
You can also use Nvidia control panel to set a frame limit within application settings.
I already try it with radeon settings but change nothing in game.
i think the game not really change the settings ingame i use UHD 3840 x 2160 Pixel.
And i not change for every game my monitor settings. -.-
Maybe the game cant handle UHD?
screen ATI.jpg

Last edited:

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
I hadn't played the original version of this game so I kinda enjoyed it just now. But after reading some comments here I realize it didn't really feel like a massage game. I was more focused on using the right skills to affect as many areas as possible with the spread, so I could ensure i got all spots to 0.

It would be a lot better if every session required different spots to be massaged, which might have been as the original worked.

And looking at the dates on the early posts, it does feel somewhat disappointing that there still isn't a second girl added.

Edit: maybe it's a bug but i never saw any instructions at all. Fortunately I figured it out based on the UI and the stats of each skill.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I already try it with radeon settings but change nothing in game.
Just look up Riva Tuner, you can grab a copy from . Add the game exe, and set the framerate limit. I went from 100% CPU down to like 20% just by limiting to 60fps.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
ok, this is the first time I see this game, the game looks good and even a blind man would see that it is still in development, but reading the comments it seems like it is always stuck at the usual point, so the question that comes up is: this game and its dev deserve to waste time or is it better to leave it alone?

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes