Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Rocketeer66

Oct 21, 2019
The game looks pretty good, it just needs to be optimized. I played it on a new HP laptop with intel hd graphics, and the image is very choppy and slow and overall the laptop can't handle it.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
The game looks pretty good, it just needs to be optimized. I played it on a new HP laptop with intel hd graphics, and the image is very choppy and slow and overall the laptop can't handle it.
its unity. its a vampire for processing power. reduce fidelity or run laggy, either or. on my 8 years old desktop it runs fine.

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
Are there any news regarding the next update ? I'm curious about what's next in line , wanna see more before I commit to supporting . Overall , I really love the whole game , not a single thing to judge by my standards .

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Any word on a new version?
I feel like they're focusing more on creating all the characters and implementing them into the game rather than putting out a new build every time a new girl is added. The harpy looks like shes already in and the tiger girl is close behind while a mermaid and dragon have started production relatively recently. There was a poll recently on the 6th character to be added which seems to be a robot teacher. They probably also want to adjust gameplay mechanics to something more finalized that they like based on the feedback they've gotten from the build they put out. Your guess is as good as mine about when they might put out another version.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Added the Special Service demo to OP.

Rsampler

Sep 17, 2017
Man...I would love this game if it just had that "no sexual content" tag. Just being an orc, running a business. Scheduling appointments, washing sheets, working the knots out of the backs of mythological creatures, making playlists of soothing music, then going home to watch Blood Bowl on tv with a bowl of fried creature parts.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes