Unity Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

JeffDX

Oct 20, 2018
Nice cute little game, so far it seems that there is only 1 animation. Can't wait for the full thing to come out on steam.

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
the conversation of orc massause and tired white elf girl\married young woman-
orc massause: hi, you certainly have beautify breast and great body but why are you so tired?
white elf girl\white elf married young woman: Yawn, Because I buying grocerys, do house works and quarrel with my husband.
orc massause: are you crazy, this is ntr you know.
white elf girl\white elf married young woman: because i am crazy and have 100& yandere personality. besides, if i married a human man but not white high man, what will happen?
orc massause: elf in these days are crazier than i thought.

Last edited:

CriticalBliss

Jun 5, 2017
Thanks for the feedback guys.

I let Torch Studios know that you guys are enjoying the game. (They have been very self-conscious about it.)

There is a lot of cool shit they have planned under the hood that I'm sure you guys will get a kick out of. The Early Access Steam release will be coming out soon as well when more content and polish is added. Currently other mainstream game industry professionals in our circles are giving them feedback in order to improve the overall experience of the game and we want to make sure its nice and solid before things are ready to go.

Last edited:

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Pretty nice for a start.

Some thoughts:

Needs a hint that you can change the camera during the massage. Only figured this out after using it on the sex scene. Never occured to me to even try it during the massage before that.

Speaking of camera...I guess the "eye" symbol during the sex scene has something to do with the camera but I couldn't figure out what it is.

The store owner commision should be removed and either prices or income changed accordingly. Psychologically it's not the best idea to show the player a much bigger amount and then take away a huge chunk of it. Feels like you lost something without having control over it. I guess the argument could be made that this is more "realistic" but to me it just felt bad.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Pretty nice for a start.

Some thoughts:

Needs a hint that you can change the camera during the massage. Only figured this out after using it on the sex scene. Never occured to me to even try it during the massage before that.

Speaking of camera...I guess the "eye" symbol during the sex scene has something to do with the camera but I couldn't figure out what it is.

The store owner commision should be removed and either prices or income changed accordingly. Psychologically it's not the best idea to show the player a much bigger amount and then take away a huge chunk of it. Feels like you lost something without having control over it. I guess the argument could be made that this is more "realistic" but to me it just felt bad.
The eye symbol changes where the girl looks during sex, it's a bit wonky though and may not work immediately. She'll look down at the orc or at the camera.

I also agree with removing the manager's take. Just automatically cut it out, showing how much money you lose for no reason (In game) really has no value. If the store owner is offscreen, their commission should be too. The only reason I see that as potentially being helpful to the narrative/gameplay is if the store owner shows up and it's made a part of the story that they're taking a cut, and it adds to the relationship/dynamic between the player and them.

We could also use a skip tutorial function. Especially with the inability to save atm.

Last edited:

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
Very good game, definitely unique. I think it'd be nice to be able to seduce the clients during the massage sessions.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes